It was my turn to frown."Fine, I'm coming."I was very unhappy , and had a bad feeling about this party.

This was going to be a long night.

Carlos' POV )

"Hey Man, Can you pass me a beerrr" Chris slurred.I managed a disgusted look.

"No man, you have had enough."I turned my attention back to the door when my eyes landed on a pretty brunette, who looked nervous as she looked around.

I walked up to only realise it was Kelsey.

I took her in the dress in ash she looked at me her face shocked.

"Hey."I smirked.

"Hi."She muttered, as she changed her look from shock to bored.

"Come dance with me."I suggested grinning.

"No, I don't fe-"I grabbed her hand and spun her around, she tripped over her heels smacking against my chest.

"Ouch!"She growled, rubbing her face.

"Oh sorry."I smiled sheepishly.

I decided if she wasn't going to dance I was going to loosen her up until she did , by dancing like an idiot.

I started to do the disco.She turned her head back to me , before covering her mouth in her hands to stop from laughing.

Bingo.

I than attempted the moon walk which made her just laugh more , because let me tell you I'm bad at it.

"Dance!"I said grabbing her arms moving them towards me and back to her.I kept doing that until she started to just go with it.

I than spun her so she her back was to me, and I grabbed her and hugged her close swaying my hips to the beat.

She leaned back, and rested her head on my chest.

I sighed, she was so beautiful, and she didn't even know it.

"You know you look very nice tonight."

"Oh uh thank."She said as if not sure what to say.

I wish she was my mate shes perfect.

Matts POV!! )[

"Hey babbby."A girl slurred.She had a very short hot pink dress on and black hair that clung to her head.

"Um wrong person."I said disgusted.As I walked past the dance floor getting some water, I turned my head to see a very pretty girl dancing with Carlos.

I used my heightened vision to get a more clear look at the girl's face.It was Kelsey!

My mate grinding with that a**hole!

I was about to go wolf If I didn't stop this soon.

I walked over there only so see Kelsey's eyes open in shock. She ripped away from Carlos, in utter shock not knowing what to do.

"You, are done!"I yelled lunging for him.

He try to side step me at the last moment but I got hold of him and punched him in the nose.

I heard a sicking crack before He howled in pain.

He growled, but I ignored him.

I grabbed Kelsey by the arm and dragged her outside.

"How could you!?"I practically exploded."Your my mate, not his!" Using my alpha tone now.

"I'm s-s-sorry."She shrank back tears building up around her black shadowed eyes.

My face softened.

"I'm so so-"

"I never want to speak to you or Carlos again!"She cried before running off.

"Kelsey! I'm sorry!"I yelled running after her.

"Sorry isn't going to make up for yelling at me like I'm a piece of crap!"She growled tears finally spilling over.

I reached over to wipe them but she tore away from me.

"I'm going home, don't stop me."She growled.

"Let me drive you."I suggested.

"fine , but only because your taking me where I want to be.

****

(Kelsey POV)

"Goodnight.Matt."I said straining on what words to say.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you like that."

"It doesn't change anything."She said looking at me.

"Than maybe this will."He said , I was about to ask what he meant but he covered my lips with his.

Sparks went flying threw my body as I melted into his kiss.

When we broke the kiss, I bolted from the car, but said before I did, I said,"Good night."

Then bolted to the door not before turning back, and seeing a grin across his face.

"What have I done?"I said aloud to myself , before walking into my house.

There done! <33