Lee Jong Hyun (The Brother's Best Friend) *CNBLUE*

☆I'm walking down the hall, but then I'm slammed to the lockers.
"Ow." I cried.
"Aw did that hurt?" One of the girls said. "Remember what I said. That if I saw you with him, you'll regret of not listening to me."
"I... I can't I mean I don't want to be rude."
"Well too bad maybe like that he will stop talking to you. Besides maybe he might even stop since you're a freak." She kicked my things all over the floor. "Next time it'll be worse."
"What the hell!" Mina, my best friend came.
"Aww look the freak's friend came. Later losers." The Bully Left.
"Oh shut it." Mina was about to go after her but I stopped her.
"Mina it's okay. Don't do it."
"But I-"
"I'm fine." I began to pick up my stuff.
"Jiwoo you've got to tell your brother."
"I don't want to worry him." The bell rang. "Mina komawo."
"Promise me that you'll tell him."
"I can't really promise anything, but I'll try to. Well see you on Monday." I walked out of the school building and into the school's parking lot. I'm standing next to my brother's car, waiting for him to come.
"Jiwoo." I heard my brother Yonghwa called out to me. I hear the car been unlocked, I see him walking with his best friend, Lee Jong Hyun. Also my crush. He was smiling at me, I quickly went inside the car. Through out the whole drive I didn't say anything. I just listen to my music and looked out the window.
"Jiwoo." Yonghwa called me, I looked at him through the rear view mirror. "Gwaenchan-a?"
"Ne."
"You sure?"
"Ne."
"Arraseo." He continued driving.
(I think he knows that something is wrong with me.) I thought to myself.

We arrive home, I quickly got out of the car and went inside the house, I can hear m
Yonghwa calling me, but I ignored him and just went all the way to my room locking myself inside. There was a knock on my bed room door.
"I want to be alone."
"Wae?" Yonghwa asked
"Cause."
"You're not hungry?"
"Nope. You guys go out and eat."
"Arrasseo."
I got up from my bed and peeped outside my bedroom door, they are gone, I go in my bathroom, i began to remove all my clothes but I left my undergarments on. I looked at my body, my left arm has a big purple bruise. I lightly touch it and it hurts. I remove my remaining clothes and went inside the tub, I turn the water on, and let the cool water touch all over my body. After my shower I changed into my pajamas which is just; a gray Alexander Wang t-shirt, Victoria's secret gray boy short panty. I went to my room, to my surprise I saw Jonghyun inside my room, he's sitting at the edge of my bed.
"J-Jonghyun oppa. W-what are you doing in here?" I asked while stuttering.
"Hey. I uh... came to ask if you want to watch a movie with us?"
"Umm sure."
Before heading to the living room, Jonghyun grabbed my hand and stopped me.
"Wait." He said.
I turned around and looked at him,
"W-what is it?" I felt my heart racing, my tummy swirling.
"Is there something you're hiding from us?"
"A-aniyo."
"Are you sure?" He stared right into my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore, I burst into tears. "Tell me everything."
"I've been acting weird because I'm afraid."
"Afraid? Of what?"
"This group of girls. They bully me, threatening me, and beating me up."
"But why?"
"Cause I talk to you. They don't want me to be near you, not to speak to you, and not even look at you. If I do then they'll do something to me."
"That's just stupid. And for how long this been going on?"
"For about... three years."
"Mwo? I know you said that you were afraid but you should of told your brother or me."
"I just couldn't."
"So all those cuts, bruises were from them?" He asked and I just nodded. "And today did they-?"
"Yes they threatened me and their leader of the group pushed me against the lockers." I pulled my short sleeve up and showed him my big purple bruise, he was shocked. He gently caressed it, I felt his soft and warm touch. The. He looked serious,
"We have to tell Yonghwa."
"A-Andwae. I don't want to worry him."
"But he'll find out sooner or later by his own or by someone else telling him."
"Fine I'll tell him."
We both head to the living room where Yonghwa is setting up the DVD player.
"Hey you guys. Took you long enough." He looked up and his smiling face change into a serious look. "Is something the matter. Jiwoo have you been crying?"
"I have something to tell you."
I told him everything.
"Jiwoo mianhae. I wasn't there for you. I should of been more attentive." He kept apologizing, but I said it was okay. He hugged me real tight.
"I promise to always be here for you."
"And I promise to tell you everything that happens to me." We both smile at each other.