Q&A !!

so many people that i am huge fans of are reading this book and i want to cry like what?!

NOW HERE ARE YOUR ANSWERS !!

Maisie

•You're perfect. Stay strong.

Thank you darling.

•Hey girl. Just wanted to say I love you. And everything will be okay. Just know you have so many people who love you. Alsooooooooo what is your favourite animal?????

Hiya! Aw I love you too and thank you babe it means alot. Umm.... monkeys cause they have big eyes and are cute af.

•you are amazing! stay like that! as always, stay strong and beautiful! love you! oh and what do you like to do in your free time? favourite band/s?

Thank you darling, I needed to hear that, it helps. I love you too cutie! I like to watch live tv shows, like not actors but more scripted like storage wars and kuwtk (I'm weird I know lol) My favourite band is All time low cause Alex is life omg!

•Would you tap that? (Talking about Ashton)

Tap? Like how you tap an oak tree to get syrup? Then no, I think..?

•Do you think we could be friends? Also, I loved ur outfit from earlier? (Sorry for so many questions) but do you think think I look fat in this dress?

Of course, more friends the merrier! Thank you? Even if I didn't see a pic of you in it, doesn't mean anything cause you probably looked perfect as hell.

•it's okay to be big and although I'm not big anymore I still feel very uncomfortable in my body but it's okay everyone finds that special person that makes them feel like royalty and you already have 😀x

Thank you lovely that gives me hope that it gets better

Ashton

•Is it hi or hey?

Hi I think?

•how's it going with you and maisie?...take care of her man, -.-

Good I think, and of course. I would do anything for her.

•I SWEAR IF YOU HURT MAISIE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND K.I.L.L YOU
NOW....what is your favourite thing about maisie ?

Trust me, you won't need to cause I care for her too much to hurt her. Her eyes because they always show her emotions and shine in the brightest of lightings.
They are just so mesmerizing

Michael

•Can you dye your hair poo brown?

Can you fuck off? And yeah honey I went there!
*flips imaginary hair off shoulder*

•dye your hair pink and black X'D....also how's it going with you and Cal?

Didn't I have it that before? Get with the program love.
(purple is the same as pink so shush) Great actually!

•Michael...you are like such a dork. Would you tap that?(talking about Calum !)

Tap Calum? On the ass? Like spank him? Oh dear, you must be confused cause I don't give spanks, I receive them.
#bottombaby

Calum

•Do you know how freaking beautiful you are?!

Well Mikey tell me everyday but I don't see it...

•Calum do you know you have a big booty?

Well duh! Gotta keep up with the squats to get this booty.

•Calum do you know I'm Jealous of your hairless legs?

They aren't that hairless!!

Luke

•Will you be my friend?

Sure!

•And also, you're awesome, thanks for making me laugh

FINALLY SOMEONE THINKS I'M FUNNY!!

•Luke will you do me the lovely honour of becoming my husband? I love you

Ummm... this is awkward but mom said I can't get married till I'm at least 30, soz.

•luke will you go out with me?

I don't even know you? But what the hell! But I hope you know that Michael took all my money from me last night because of a bet, so you will be paying.

•Luke I just wanna say your pretty cool and I'd love to get to know you? Maybe we can go listen to good Charlotte album?

Do you really think I would shut you down from that great offer?!

•I hope you end up dating someone, (which I hope is me!)

Single life is pretty great right now so I'm not sure.

•marry me pls

Didn't I already answer this question

Meaghan

•Do you think you and Rae are in love?

Love is such a strong word right now that I don't even know.

Dayne

•You gotta Bae *tongue click* or nah?

Like Bae as in a bee? Cause then no, cause they sting and that hurts!

Jane

•Who is your favourite ship?????

I don't know I only watched titanic once but fell asleep cause that's boring!

Katie

•Heyyyyyy Katie I love you.
Do you have any good book suggestions and what is your favourite fanfic at the moment?

Aw I love you too, and yea I really love 'It's Punk Rock' by @lovely-lashton and 'Partners in Crime' by Larry_Lashton

•H Katie!!!
I love your book and it's really inspiring for me!
Keep up the amazing work and I'd love for you to help me out with my book I'd love to publish one day...?

Thank you love, that means alot. And if course, just message me any time and I'll help you with anything you need :)x

•Hi, do u think you can make another character with the name Chris, I've been looking for quite awhile and couldn't find a book, and if you do can make Chris and Luke in a relationship... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
P.s I love your work

I'm mot sure cause I have the book planned out and there isn't room for more characters but if I feel like being creative and make a twist and need another character then why not? And as for Luke, he will probably be single cause I don't want every character in a relationship (I hate books like that no offence)

•I just wanted to say I've started this story like today an it's already at the end.UGH I don't think I can wait for the updates. it's so good and it's really hard to get me addicted to a story. good job with writing I love you loads.

Thanks! I love you too and I really appreciate it babe.

1K WORDS THIS IS LONGER THAN MY CHAPTERS... thats not something I'm proud about.

anywho I will update some other time when I learn to stop procrastinating so much, literally I put this q&a off for days while I was literally doing nothing sigh

love you babes!!
~katie xx