0.3

Maisie Kane

"He was so gorgeous though Rae! I mean his eyes and curls. Oh the curls!"

"Does he have a name?" Rae laughed at Michaels explanation of the boy I spoke to in French.

"Ashton!" Michael grinned widely.

"Wow Mikey its seems as if your the one who spoke to him." I laughed loudly.

All three of us were sat at the far back in our second period class, which happened to be music.

Once we choose a place to sit we noticed no one else was here meaning we were early. Making Michael start telling Rae all about Ashton, the god sent from above as he would say. Just because he's the only boy that has spoken to me like wow thats not offensive at all!
Note the sarcasm.

"Oh shh you." Michael rolled his eyes as he kept telling Rae all about the so called god aka Ashton.

"Guys quiet down people are starting to come in." I shushed them before Michael could finish telling us how me and Ashton were soul mates and were going to get married. And would live on a farm with two kids and a monkey.
Boy was he strange.

As people began to file in I spotted the familiar curly headed boy that Michael has been talking about for the last 10 minutes.

"There he is!" Michael spoke excitedly while practically jumping out of his seat.

"Wow he is cute." Rae laughed.

"But look at the blonde he is talking too."
Rae pointed to the tall blonde who was talking to Ashton and another boy who looked Kiwi.

"Oh my god!" I groaned while banging my head against the desk as my two friends started going on and on about the three boys who sat two rows in front of us.

~*~* Lunch *~*~

"Where the hell is Mikey?" I asked Rae who I sat with at the back of the cafeteria.

"I don't know, it's not like him to be this late. But than again he's probably getting it on with some guy in the janitor closet." Rae laughed, which was true because all last year Michael would find a new guy every week to have some fun with. Which gave him the reputation of a player but did he care? No.

"True." I joined in with her laughter.

After I said that I looked up to see the familiar dyed headed boy coming our way.

"Sorry I'm late but I can make it up to you." Was the first thing he said as he took a seat next to me.

"Oh yeah? How?" I asked.

"Well I got some great new information for the both of you!" He grinned.

"Which is?" Rae asked while leaning in.

"Well his name is Ashton Irwin, he's 17 years old. He lives with his mom and has two younger siblings, Lauren and Harry. His best friends are Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood who was the two he was talking to in music, who are also 17. They've been friends since they were little. They are in a band called '5 seconds of summer.' Luke is the lead and guitarist while Calum is the bassist and sings as well. With Ashton as the drummer! A drummer for god sake! No wonder why he got big guns for arms. Also they play gigs at the local bar on Thursday nights at 8. They are all single but Calum is gay and also not asian." Michael took a big breathe once he was done.

"How the fuck did you find all this out?" I asked shocked.

"I just told some football player that I would bang him if he told me." Michael waved it off as if it was nothing.

Which it was nothing to him but not to me and my virgin ears.

"Well now that you know Ashton is single, you totally have a chance with him!" Rae cheered excitedly.

"As if! He wouldn't go for a pig like me." I sighed sadly.