0.7

Maisie Kane

"Is he funny?"

"Yes."

"Funnier than me?!"

"Never Mikey."

"Is he romantic?"

"Very."

"How big his dick?"

Me and Rae went silent as soon as the words left the grinning Michael.

"Michael!" I shouted while whacking a book against his arm.

"What? It was just a question! No need to get abusive." He argued.

I laughed at the boy in front of me, what the hell goes on in that kids head?

"Anyways..." Rae trailed off trying to move on but clearly Michael had other things in mind.

"How far did you get? Did he get a boner?"

"Michael."

"Oh god was it the size of Liam Payne's dick? Or bigger?"

"Michael!"

"I mean have you seen the size of his hands and feet?! It cannot be small! You know what they say about big fe---"

"MICHAEL!!" Me and Rae screamed at the bleached haired boy.

"WHAT?!" He yelled back.

"Stop! Just stop!" I sighed, cause oh god he really did worry me.

"Fine." He huffed while crossing his arms over his chest looking like two year old wanting a toy, but not getting it.

"Okay lets get to class." Rae said as we all got up from the the table we sat for lunch.

Next up was math and god was I not looking forward to it. Not because I hate math, I love it actually but its just that Ashton isn't in it.
Oh god that is not what I mean't! I mean't Michael isn't in it! Yea that's what I mean't. Oh jesus what is happening to me! I sound like a whipped school girl. Someone shot me now.

"Mais?" Rae's voice snapped me out of my lovely thoughts.

"Huh?" I responded as I took a seat in the middle.

"I asked, if you did the homework on Friday?"

"Oh uh yea." I said as I pulled out my work.

"Oh great! Cause I didn't." She said as she took the paper from my hand and began writing the answers down.
Oh how great of friends I got, one is horny, question asking, cuddly bear. And the other is a fashion, coping, weirdo. How I pick the best of the best.

"Ms.Connor are you coping Ms.Kane's work again?" The teacher, Mr.Larry asked. More like snapped, as he is a mean old thing.

"Of course not sir! I am simply correcting my work with another pupil as it is the right thing to do." Rae faked a smile at the man before turning back and rushing to write all the answers down.

Mr.Larry muttered something under his breathe that I couldn't quite catch but sounded like he said
'good for nothing kids, only 10 more years Dom, ten more.'

"The questions are on the board! Get them done!"

I felt a tap on my shoulder as I was half way done the question. I turned around to be met with the same ocean blue eyes my friend has been talking about none stop, Luke.

"Hey do you have an eraser I could borrow?"
He asked with a warm smile that could make the Arctic melt.

"I do!" Rae jumped to hand him her eraser.
Way to make it not obvious you like him Rae.

"Thanks." He said while taking the eraser than turned back to me.
"So your Maisie right?"

"That would be me."

"Well Ashton never seems to shut up about you since your date."
Luke laughed with his friend who I remember Michael pointed out his name was Calum, Ashton's best friend.

"He really doesn't." Calum laughed along with Luke.

"We are going to tell you something but you can't tell him we said this to you, okay?" Luke asked, making me nod in respond.

"Ashton hasn't had a girlfriend in years from a bad break up that happened a few years back. He swore he would never date again, but you Maisie, have changed him. In a good way of course, so please what ever you do don't hurt him."

"I wouldn't dream of it."
I said but the only words still repeating in my head was about Ashton's break up, I mean what could have been so bad that he swore to never date again?