Part 19

I was shocked... and lost the power of thinking... was absolutely blank... Suddenly I felt his grips on my arms... he pulled me up. I was back to my senses... and spat... " I asked you not to come in my vicinity... but still you dared..."... his hands were on m neck now...chocking me from breathing... "I will kill you Vidushi... for you... I cheated on her.."...

I was loosing my all my powers... "Randheer....Its Sanyukta..."... I hardly could say... my voice choked... suddenly my brain stormed up... I tickled him with all my might.... his grip loosened...I freed myself... and then.. I did what I never thought to do... slapped him hard... as hard I could.... and again.. and again...

He was shocked by my sudden reaction...and then... "Chhotu tum...!!!".. and he broke down... he sat on the floor.. crying badly... I had never seen him like this before... I couldn't understand a word he was saying.... I too sat with him... holding his palms.. and rubbed his back.... "Randheer cry your heart out today... but never again..." I tried to console... could hardly control myself from weeping... "I am sorry chhotu... I am sorry..." he continued his sobs... hugging me as if he won't get to see me again... I didn't break the hug... after sometime... I felt his loosened grip... he had slept off... Freeing myself... I laid him there... putting a pillow below his head went outside...

Sahil.. and Trisha both worried... as soon as she saw me.. ran to me and hugged... "are you okay darling?? What is this"... indicating the deep cut I got when Randheer pushed me .... "nothing.. I am just fne...".. Sahil continued .... "We heard the noises Sanyukta... I was about to go inside... but Trisha stopped me saying.. It would be best to Leave you guys alone"... "thanks Sahil... but its fine... I did manage... now please help me in putting him back to his bed..." I chirped... Trisha quipped..."okay... I will arrange something to eat... hell hungry..."

Randheer.... Now that I am here... I will solve everything... I promise.. And bring everything back to normal... shall take you out this state and make you laugh like you did before.

to be continued...