Part 28

It was few minutes to be 4 o'clock... I waited for her in my office cafe...I very well knew she would come.... Though I didn't have the intention of doing anything such... Just wanted to teach her a lesson.. moreover... I wanted to know her intentions...

The peon brought a girl to me... wait.. wait... what was she.... nearly 5'8" by height... ooo... eyebrow pierced... naval pierced... yup.. her top had ended above the naval point... a slim fit ankle jeans... long hairs breaded on one side... lots of accessories..and not to forget the stilettos.. she had a dusky skin.. but a beautiful face.. and a determined personality... So this was Miss. Vidushi Kumar... I gulped looking at her... then I looked at myself... collared tee.. jeans and pony.. and snickers... I started comparing... but was back to senses soon... "can we come directly to business??".. she said... yet very confidant.. she chipped.... "yeah why not.."..I mocked... "so Ms. Vidushi... tell me... why did you all this???"... "none of your business.." she yelled softly... so.. she cares about her public image.. Oh wow... so far.. so good... "listen Vidushi... I will track down surely.. by hook or by crook... In fact I have come all the way from Kolkata to Pune just for the same reason... so better you tell me the truth... otherwise I know to take things out of you..." I chipped confidently... Though I knew I helpless unless she opens her mouth.. But thanks to my dancing skills... where expressions and acting play a major role... and that has been my forte... Her expressions changed...

"I did this cause me and Randheer thought we love each other...".. she quipped... "rubbish"... I banged the table... " you are not his flavour sweetheart..."... I myself don't know.. how my language changes according to the people... I put my phone on the table.. so that she could see the screen clearly... I was about to turn on the data connection.. she stopped me...

"Okay... Okay... I badly want to go to Zurich..".. She announced..."so??"... "This month... Kashyap and Mehrotra are coming back..." she continued... i interrupted... "Kashyap?? Parth Kashyap??"... "Yes the same.."... "hmm.. next..??".. She resumed... "Randheer had the maximum chances to be selected for the Zurich project... I wanted badly to grab the chance... I tried to take all the details but failed in both.. neither i was able to hack his laptop... nor crack the password... I had often seen him making handwritten notes and a basic draft... in a notebook... I felt like a jackpot... but to get hold of that notebook... I had to go to his rooms... We were already dating... so that wasn't difficult for me... I took with me his favourite whiskey..."... she took a break.... I was clenching my fists already... God.. how come Randheer get into the traps of this notorious girl... anyways... she again started... "Firstly.. he was not in a mood to drink... But darling Randheer is too delicate to upset others... so... my began my game... But I had no intentions to lie down with him...Its just that... I too was drunk... and things happened eventually...".. she stopped... "really Vidushi?? Things happened eventually??".. I glared at her... "okay... no... I was not getting any chance to search his room... so I changed my plan... and decided.. I should do it... Moreover.... Later on.. I could take the advantage from this.."... "Vidushi... how can you be so filthy??"... I was literally shocked... how can a girl do this... I felt like thrashing her... killing her.. for her dirty plans... my kid was suffering so long... hey wait... apart from this nasty doing.. she has stolen his notebook... that means.. his chances of getting the Zurich project. And these days he had been too low to look for it.. how can she do that with my Randheer... I composed myself... "Vidushi.. listen... I make a deal... you return his notebook and other data.. here I delete the message"... "What... Are you really dumb?? What on earth makes you think that... I am not going to do this.... wanna make my message viral...?? go for it..." she made a bad laugh... "cool dear...I will tell about your filthy story to every one... hope that will be good for your dignity..."... I said firmly... "What prove do you have Sanyukta Agarwal... I have a good repo... no one will believe you"... "Really Vidushi???? Cool listen to it..." I said.. finally smiling... and played the whole thing... yupp....I had recorded every word.. starting from our introduction till now... her face went pale... I continued... "listen... i am telecomm engineer here... I have to record most of the RJ stuffs... everyday.. they use a lot of brains to find out new stories... this I shall help them out.. something like... save yourself from your filthy colleague... or ways to cheat a colleague... I am sure they will grab the idea... and even we can air it by tomorrow... what say.. darling Vids???"... I breadth... she went completely blank... I could see her tightening jaws... finally she gave in... "I will return you the notebook tomorrow.." she said in a hardly audible voice... No i could not take a risk with her.. "No today itself... by 8... my flat..."... I ordered... "ok".. she said in a feeble voice and went away taking the address... I chukled... You didn't have enough darling... come to flat baby... I will show you what happens to them who trick my Randheer.....

to be continued...