Chapter 4

~Third Person Point Of View Focused on Wes~
Wes looked over to his left at Remina lying in bed. 'When she gets home I'll already be packed. I'll tell her and be done with it.' He thought. He quietly went back to sleep and dreamed of Mari leaving Peter for her. But he knew she loved him and that wasn't going to change any time soon. Peter proposed that very night. She obviously said yes.
~Third Person Point Of View But Focused On Mari.~
She was balled up on the couch still in her nice dress from the events before. As she shoveled more Chunky Monkey into her mouth she noticed her ring still on her finger. Mari swiftly stood up and walked into the bedroom. She methodically packed all of Peter's belongings into his suitcases. After quickly writing a note saying she was going to sell the ring on eBay and pinning it on a suitcase she took the suit cases and started throwing the suitcase of her second story balcony into the yard below. She walked back inside her head held up high. Until she got to the couch. Then she began sobbing uncontrollably until she cried her self into a fitful slumber.
~Time Skip To The Morning~
The alarm on Mari's phone went off. She groaned and turned it off. When she turned over wondering why she was in a dress and on the couch her memories flooded over her. A single tear slid down her cheek. She wiped it off and swiftly got dressed for work. They were filming game time w/smosh games that day and she couldn't miss it. Mari and Olivia were playing Slender man. As she walked out of her house she noticed Peter grabbing his stuff. He perked up at the sight of her.
"Mari," he called," wait up," she just kept walking, until he sprinted up to me and turned me around.

"Yes Mr.McShittyPants?" She ask smirking. 

"I want the ring back."

"Read the note," she said and walked to her car. As she got in Peter's face turned from disbelief to sadness to undeniable and anger. 

"MARI!" he screamed. She started the car and floored the gas. He ran after the car screaming at her.
~Time Skip To After Work~
When Mari got home Peter was still there. She cautiously got out I her car and walked to the front steps. When he looked up at her his face was unreadable.

"Mari," he said.

"What do you want now? I'm going to sell the ring. We have nothing else to talk about." 

"We do," he insisted.

"Like what?" she replied," You have all your stuff, you know what's happening to the ring, what else do you want?"

"That's my grandmothers ring. I want it back."
"What? So you can give it to Jessica," She asked her words dripping with sarcasm and malice.

"Yeah," he murmured his head hanging low.

"I wipe my hands of you. Leave me alone, or I will get a restraining order. Okay?"

"Fine," he said dejectedly. She walked into her house and slumped down, her talk with Peter draining her. She was going to go watch some Netflix when she heard a knock at the door. She opened it and asked,"Peter will you just leave me alone?"

"I'm not Peter," said a very much not Peter,"I'm the GGG!"

"Hey Wes," she said laughing,"What are you doing here?"

"Well I was here to tell you something but, it seems unimportant now that you broke up with Peter."
(A/N Mari's thoughts are italics/regular in ' 's while Wes's are bold italics/bold in ' 's. This might be a little confusing.)

'Just tell her already!' Said Wes's mind to him.

'No! she is just too vulnerable right now!'

'Kiss him already!'screamed Mar's mind to her.

'No, he's still dating Remina, remember?' She asked her mind.

'I know.'

'Then why are you telling me to kiss him!!!'

'Come on kiss her. She just broke up with Peter! Now is the perfect time!'

'I can't, she is still upset! You can tell.'

And the battle wore on. Each of them just standing there in the door way fighting with their minds. For control. To keep them from doing something they would both regret. So the battle kept going until Mari looked up and saw Wes's deep in thought.

"Wes," she said,"Want to come in and play some Mortal Combat or something??" She asked very nervous.

"Um, Sure," he replied and as he walked in after Mari a shiver ran along his spine. He looked out bu no one was there though he could feel the eyes pierce through his very soul. With one final look outside Wes walked in and shut the door.

~Unknown Point Of View~

I watched Mari and Wes look into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. My blood boiled. No one can have Mari for as long as I live. She is mine now and forever. I will kill if I have too.