Chapter 3

~Mari's Point Of View~

"I can move mountains
I can work a miracle, work a miracle
Keep you like an oath
May nothing but death do us part."

I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm. Turning over I reached for a warmth that wasn't there.
"Wes?" I asked and the froze,"Peter." 'You love Peter. Just another dream connecting them because of the hair.' I crawled out of bed but instead of feeling the cold wood under my feet there was something velvety soft under them. I looked down and found rose petals there. 'Peter.' I thought smiling. I walked on them to the kitchen.
"Hey beautiful."
"Hey Peter, what's all this for."
"It's our anniversary babe."
"Just testing. Now what's in the pan? It smells phenomenal."
"It is an egg white omelet with spring onions, green peppers, red peppers, sausage, and my special ingredient."
"Well I can't wait." I said an gave him a peck on the cheek and sitting at the table. He put the omelets on plates and we ate in a comfortable silence. I got dressed for work and left.

~Time skip to after work~

I walked out after being stalled multiple times by all of the guys. As I stepped out the door I noticed bows and ribbons on bushes I followed them to the alcove where Peter and I met. I stepped in and Peter was standing there and my heart swelled. He got down on one knee and said words I shall never forget.
"Mari. Will you marry me?"
Tears streaming down my face I said,"Yes. Yes. A million times yes."
He put the ring on my finger and gave me a great big bear hug.
"It makes my gift to you not matter any more."
"Why?"
"I have dinner plans and I was going to ask you to marry me."
"Guess I beat you to the punch, huh?"
"Yeah," I said laughing," I guess you did."
'You don't want this.' My mind screamed.
'Yes I do.' I said back.
'No this is how your opting out. You want Wes but he has Remina so you don't want to risk it.'
'No.'
'Yes.'
'No.'
'Yes.'
'Fine maybe I sorta like Wes but that doesn't change I love Peter too and I'm not going to risk it on a whim.' This shut my mind up. But how was I going to deal with Wes. I couldn't work with him now. How could I face him if my mind kinda sorta liked him. I could risk doing something I regret. I couldn't just quit. Smosh was my dream job. I would have to just not talk to Wes.'
'But you know you would want to.'
'I know I would but I couldn't or I would do some thing I would end up regretting.' That shut up my mind.
'Fine. Don't be ha--'
"Mari?" Asked Peter.
"Sorry, I was lost in thought. But I'm here now. Did you say something?"
"Yeah, do you still want to do dinner?"
"Of course." I grinned.
'--Py. But if I were you I'd look at his phone.'
'Why?? He obviously isn't cheating he loves me.'
'Then you have nothing to worry about.'
'You know what? You're right. I'll look.' This shut up my mind. me and Peter walked hand in hand to the car and we drove home. After getting changed to go to a fancy restaurant we drove there and started eating. He got up to go to the bathroom and my mind screamed at me to read his messages. I opened his phone and pulled up the messages. The guys were there to plan the surprise proposal for me and I was there and his sister Marzia and her boyfriend Felix and Jessica with two 😍😍 by her name. 'What?' I thought. I opened it and it had lots and lots of smuty junk and he said,'I love you my beautiful wife.' I inhaled deeply. I put his phone back and grabbed my glass of wine. He walked out and smiled. He came over and I threw my wine at him.
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Trash is dumped,
And so are you." I said completely poker faced,"And tell Jessica I said Hi, will you?" And walked out. He chased after me.
"Wait Mari wait," he yelled after me. I whirled around.
"What? What explanation could you possibly give to make this better?" I shot at him. He said nothing. "That's what I thought." I got in my car and left. I got to my car and left. When I it home I sobbed, ate ice cream, sobbed, watched netflix and sobbed myself to sleep.

"Peter," I said relieved. I rushed to to door but it wouldn't open. Another woman came up to him and kissed him. "No!!! Peter no." I yell. He walks away. I start to cry when two arms snuck up behind me and crept around my waist. Lips started to kiss the back of my neck.
"Don't cry. Fabio hair is here."
"Wes," I sigh in relief,"I love you."
"I love you too."

~Wes Point Of View~
"Peter," says Mari relieved. She runs to the door but it won't budge. Another woman came up and kissed him and he kissed back,"No!!! Peter no." Yelled Mari. They walked away. She started to cry and it hurt me do I put my arms around her and kissed the back of her neck.
"Don't cry. Fabio hair is here," I murmur.
"Wes," she sighs,"I love you."
"I love you too."

I jackknife into a sitting position. 'I have to break up with Remina. I love Mari and I can't deny it any longer.