Chapter 2

~Mari's point of view~

I hopped out of my car and strolled in to work. It was friday so we were filming a gamebang. I got in and grabbed my outfit for the shape up gamebang.{The video is on the side so watch it and then read the rest because spoilers and another dedication to who can get that refrence.}

~Time skip to Mari on Wes's back.~

It was hard to keep balance onto of Wes. My dream from the night before flooded over me and I fell off. The others piled onto of me and I laid down in defeat. The camera guy gave the all clear and I yelled at the guys to get off. They all got off and I helped Wes get up. I was so tired so I stumbled out of the Spaceship and yelled,"Guys I'm leaving." But Wes yelled back saying it was my turn to edit Maricraft and I groaned. I went to the computer and started editing and saw Wes find more than just a music disc,"Wes," I called.

"Yeah."

"Come here."

"K." He walked over and looked at the screen,"Oh."

"If you share I won't tell."

"K," he said happily and we went our seprate ways and I thought,'Why was Wes the Doctor. Probably just because of the hair. But Amy loved the Doctor just as much as Rory so does that mean I love Wes? No just a dream.' 'Dreams are your hearts way of telling you what your brain won't.' "Shut up." Wes turned around sharply.

"I didn't say anthing," he said confused.

"Wasn't talking to you." I explained.

"Who were you talking to then?"

"Myself."

"Yikes."

"What?"

"You are going to need to go to an aslym. Oh wait a 'mental hospitale,'" he said sarcastically.

"Nooooooo," I wailed.

"Yes," he said manically. He threw me over his sholder and I shrieked with laughter. He ran me around the whole office saying,"Mental patient coming through and we laughed. When we got back he put me down and panted,"That was worth it."

"Yup,"I smiled. It was time to leave so me and Wes parted ways and I went home. Hurricane played on my radio.

Are you worth your weight in gold?

No.

Cause you're behind my eyelids when I'm all alone

That's a nice sentiment. But it's not true.

Hey, stranger, I want you to catch me like a cold.

That would never really happen.

You and god both got the guns, when you shoot I think I'd duck.

Well duh.

I led the revolution in my bedroom and I set all the zippers free.

K.

We said, "No more war, no more clothes!

Wow.

Give me peace.

Oh kiss me!"

All I could think was I wish.

Hey! Hey! We are a hurricane!

I am a hurricane.

Drop our anchors in a storm.

That won't help.