"It's overbearing at times."

"Does it stress you out?" He asks, taking a seat on the edge of my bed. He has his clipboard and pen in hand, scribbling down thoughts as he talks.

I was confused as to why he'd ask me that. I was confused as to why he was writing so much so quickly.

"Why?" I ask before I can even answer.

"Bethany..." He starts off slowly. His eyes flutter away from his paper and look at my face.

"What? Is something wrong with me?" I ask frantically, sitting up in bed quickly. He rests a hand on my shoulder and presses me back lightly into the mattress.

"No nothing is wrong with you." He assures me with a small laugh. I sigh out in relief.

"You passed out due to stress and a large amount of it at once. I believe there was something that surprised you, and it made your heart rate increase so fast, that your body couldn't keep up." He speaks slowly, explaining what he thinks happened to me.

"So I passed out from shock?" I ask.

"I presume so. But there must have been a lot of stress already."

Well the shock thing makes sense. I know who killed my parents. That was pretty shocking.

Holy shit.

I know who killed my parents.

"Bethany! Bethany!" I feel him shaking my shoulder, but it takes me a couple seconds to snap back into reality.

"Sorry." I shake my head, biting my lip.

"Your heart rate sped up again... Can you tell me what's stressing you out? Because we may be able to prescribe you some anti-anxiety meds so this doesn't happen again."

"N-no. I'm fine. Honestly. Something happened tonight but I'm alright. I promise."

He looks at me, studying my face slowly. His eyes were staring into mine as if he was trying to get me to tell him what happened. I wouldn't budge.

"Well, then I'll sign the discharge papers and you can be in your way."

He stands up after shaking my hand and makes his way towards the door. I watch him stop as his hand rests on the handle. He doesn't move, and instead just stares at me.

"If the stress does start to become too much, you need to take a step away from it all, and take a break. Goodnight, Bethany."

He steps out of the room, and within three seconds, Harry was rushing into the room. He took a seat in the chair next to the bed immediately, grabbing my hand in both of his.

"Oh you can get dressed and sign the discharge papers at the nurses station." Dr. Hart's head pops back into the room, causing my head to snap back towards him. He smiles and waves before taking of for good this time... Hopefully.

When the door finally shuts, my attention turns back towards Harry. His eyes are watering, tears slowly falling down his cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" My voice laced with worry.

"I was scared."

"Scared?" I was confused. Nothing was wrong, I just fainted.

"Yes I was scared. You looked like you were fucking dead! And you wouldn't wake up."

"Well nothing's wrong with me." I assure him, but immediately tell him a lie. "They think it was just too much alcohol."

"Then why did I have to leave the room?" He asks skeptically.