Boy I'm falling for you

Levi was not a happy camper at the moment due to Hanji staying over so she could 'Hook him up' with that brunet. Sure he admits that the Eren guy is kinda attractive.

Tanned exotic skin.

That luscious pair of lips.

His bright emerald forest green eyes--

Ssssssssst!!

"Holy fucking shit that startled me..."

The kettle was whistling quite loudly and he stood up to turn the stove off. His mind unconsciously wandered back to Eren and he accidentally burnt his hands when he carrying the kettle to pour his mug with hot water(so into it that he forget that the kettle was piping hot).

"Shit!!"

He dropped the kettle, spilling it's content all over the floor. He avoided the hot water and went to the tap to let the cold water treat his burning. He was displeased with the mess he made and also the fact he had been day dreaming about that sex god in his hou--

'For fuck's sake Levi quit thinking about him!!'

He glared at the running water and close it. Damn it his palms were both an angry shade of red and some of skin peeled off. Not good.

'The damn brat's fault. I wouldn't be experiencing this if it weren't for him!'

"Levi! What happened?"

Tadaaaa speak of the devil(angel). The sex god is here!

"What does it look like you shit?"

He shot Eren his boss lvl bitch face, utterly annoyed with how this day started.

Eren eyed at the mess but quickly looked at Levi's palms.

"Wait here. I'll go get the first aid kit! Furry stay with Levi would you?"

The adorable spider climbed down from Eren's head and landed on the kitchen table. Levi was about to bitch at him that he won't be a huge help but Eren was already gone to find the first aid kit.

He facepalmed, which he regretted and hissed in pain.

"The first aid kit was right behind me..."

~_~_~_~_~

A few minutes later Eren was back with a box he didn't recognised until he saw 'Jeager' plastered at the side of it. Why the heck did this kid brought his own set of first aid kit was beyond hi--

The box was opened and damn. He put any first aid kit box in shame. There's everything you needed in here.

"Your hands."

"What? No. I can do it on my own brat."

Levi seethed at him.

And Eren was not pleased by this.

"Your hands Levi."

"I said no!"

"Quit being a brat here and give me your hands now Levi Ackerman."

The brunet's eyes seemed to flash an eerie gold colour for a split second before going back to his own original colour and honestly speaking Levi was a little terrified... A little.

"Fucking fine..."

He grunted and placed his hands facing upwards to him, averting his eyes from Eren's.

"There was that so hard?"

He wiped the water excess from Levi's palms gently, making sure he was not hurting him. After that was done he applied aloe vera on it, causing the younger to hissed in pain.

"That hurt damnit..."

"Unless you want this burn to be stuck with you longer then you're welcome."

Levi decided to shut his mouth this time and let Eren do his work.

But that didn't stop Levi from looking at him. He had realized his heart can't seemed to stop making insane flips in his chest because of the way Eren was tending after his palms gently. He would feel tingles when Eren caressed his hand to soothe him from his pain and it was definitely helping.

'Why... Why does it have to be this brat...?'

He didn't realized that Eren had now finishes with the process and his hands were now bandaged. Eren gave a kiss on each of his hands, making Levi's face exploded into a very nice shade of red.

"A kiss usually would heal wounds. My mother taught me and it helps..."

And Eren gave him his adorable smile and this time the cupid has officially shot an arrow through his heart even if it was not Valentine's day.

"Alright. Come here Furry!"

Furry snapped himself awake and climbed back to Eren's head, sleeping back again.

"I'll clean the mess up and I'll cook you lunch. What would you like to have Levi?"

Huh...

With a determined(bitchface) look, he gathered his manly wits up and finally asked(he NEVER ask!)

"Are you alright with it if you have lunch together with me?"

(Hanji: heeey what aboot me!? QAQ Me: *pushed her aside* for the sake.... Of the SHIP!!)

"....Eh? Sure. Why not? How about Hanji--"

"She can have her own fucking lunch. I'm not going to eat if she's here."

A blink or two...

"Alright then. I'll call you down by the intercom later."

"Who said I'll be going up? I'll help."

Eren didn't see the blush on his cheeks and the way Levi fidgeted with his pants.

"You sure?"

"Are we seriously going to ask that question?"

"Okey you're sure. Then take out the eggs for me please? We're having the classic egg sandwich today."

Never have Levi been that eager to help a maid before.

What they didn't know, especially Levi, was that Hanji was recording this whole process and was trying so hard not to fangirl.

"My ship's going to sail baby!"

.

.

.

A/N: So I lied about this going to be a oneshot. Damnit. *slaps self* this focused more on our ship here and how Levi is a sucker for our sex god here. Levi doesn't give a fuck now that he's falling for him and knowing Levi. He'll get what he wants. And no Eren does not realize what the fuck his charm is doing to Levi. He's an oblivious one.

You guys are wondering which side will this go right? Riren or Ereri?

Well I'll say this will go both ways. I love how this two will go awkward with each other.

And I hope it doesn't suck quq I do know it was shorter than the other chap! Goddon'tkillmehguys!

You are welcome to leave comments though nyah!

-Rourou