Finally!

Month later;
Seth and Dean are babysitting Jojo (Romans daughter). Jojo went on the bed next to Seth and crawled onto Seth lap/stomach. "Jojo please be careful with Seth stomach" Dean said sweetly. "what's wrongs uncle Seth stomach" Jojo asked looking at Seth stomach. Seth stomach was now big, the baby is due any time now. Jojo must have forgot about Seth being pregnant. "Cause I'm going to have a baby"Seth remained her.

After a while Jojo, Dean, and Seth who were now all playing and talking. Jojo was in Deans lap when Seth felt something happen in his stomach. It was different, different from a kick, it was just different. Dean noticed how Seth face change. "Seth, are you okay" Dean asked. "The baby's coming. Its time" Seth said in pain. Dean quickly but gently took Jojo off his lap and guided Seth downstairs while Jojo followed.
-
When Seth, Dean, and Jojo were in the car, they called Roman to let him know everything and to came to the hospital. Seth was taken the second they got there Dean saw Roman and his wife and bring Jojo to them. Both Roman and his wife told Dean to along with Seth and Dean listen and followed.
-
Seth give birth to a beautiful girl with Deans blue eyes. Roman, his wife, and Jojo are now in the room holding Dean and Seth's baby girl. Dean and Seth were as happy as they can be, and that still on.

In the end it wasn't a wrong turn but instead a right turn.
The End!