Lowa.

Dean got here in Lowa and is now with Seth's mom inside the house. Deans heart was racing hell his becoming a dad. "So Dean, Seth really didn't tell you" She said. "He said nothing about this" Dean said wanting to go see Seth. All Dean could think about is him and Seth becoming parents. He wants to help Seth. Seth mom and him kept talking until they heard a door open upstairs and it was Seth.

Seth open the door and was shocked to see Dean. "Seth we need to talk"Dean said as his mom nodded. But Seth ran back in the room and locked it. Seth's whole body was shaking;he shouldn't be alone. Dean and Seths mom went upstairs while Dean stayed in-front of the room Seth was in, and Seth moms got the key and open the door. Then left Dean and Seth alone to talk.

"Why didn't you tell me your were pregnant" Dean asked upset as he got on the bed next to Seth. "Because i... i- Seth managed to say before breaking down crying. But Dean pulled him into his arms. "I'm just not right in my mind right now" Seth said still crying as Dean watch his loved one. Dean eventually got Seth to calm down, thus questioning Seth. "Aren't you supposed to hate me for what I did to the shield" Seth said in a wobbly way. "Business is business now let's about you and the baby" Dean said and Seth's heart sank. Seth was scared as hell and he didn't want to talk about. But hey the sooner the better. "So let's talk how long have you been" Dean asked as he knew what his next question was gonna be.

"I don't know how long but I found out yesterday" Seth said truthfully. "Have you told anyone from work" Dean asked "No only you and my mom" Seth replied. "We have to tell triple h or Vince. But not right now soon ok" Dean said knowing they have too. Then he added and brought up the hospital. Saying that Seth knows to be checked out. Dean realized how scared Seth was and put him up bridal style. Seth happily wrapped his arms around Deans neck. Before taking off they told Seth mom where they were going and took off.
-
Seth was placed on a laying down positive. While Dean was next to him. Seth rose his shirt up little for the doctor to check out his stomach. The doctor put gel before looking at a monitor.

"The baby is healthy and still growing. Soon you feel the baby moving that will be added on by kicking. As for now I can't tell you if its a girl or boy if your 6 or more months I'll be able tell you." The doctor said as Dean and Seth thank him. The doctor write a note saying that Seth needs time off from work before the doctor walked off.
-
In the car Seth was thinking about a way to tell triple h and Vince that's he's pregnant. It's not like Seth was scared to tell them. Dean told him they would figure it out together. They got a couple more days before going back to work.