"I have no idea brother."

"She's going to hate you."

"That's what I am afraid of."  I said.

Bailey's p.o.v

I ran until I didn't know where I was.

I was in the middle of the woods and I felt the tears run down my cheek and I didn't know how to make it stop. I knelt down and I felt a presence behind me.

Mate. My wolf chanted. I barely hear my wolf and now she wants to show up?

Okay I see how it is.

"What are you doing here?" I ask looking up at him.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." He said and then sat down against the tree beside me.

"Well I asked you first." I said and he sighed.

"My life is so fucked up right now," he said chuckling darkly.

"But it's not as fucked up as mine." I said and then nudged his shoulder.

I felt sparks and I knew that he felt them too because he shivered. 

"Well let's just say I found out that my mom and my dad were never really mates and then when my mom did find her mate my dad caught them and my dad killed him and my dad became rogue. Then when I come back here after being kidnapped by my dad I find out that my girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend." He said and then sighed and put his head in his hands.

I didn't know what to say. 

I looked at him and his shoulders where shaking indication that he was crying.

I took his head and put it on my lap and stroked his hair and then cooed things in his ears. I felt tingles whenever I touch him but I wanted to comfort him.

After a little while he sat up and then gave me a small smile.

"That's way worse then what I have to go through. I am so sorry."I said and then rested my head on my knees and looked at him. He was looking at me and then all of sudden he started leaning in. 

Then in that moment it was just me and him and none of our problems.

Then our lips met and there was just fireworks.

Daniel could never compare to him.

Daniel.

I pulled away and he still had his eyes closed and then he leaned back. 

"Wow." He said and leaned back on the tree.

"Yeah that was great but I am with Daniel." I said and then looked at him and he had his jaw clenched and he let out a growl.

"But.....but.... I am your mate." He said and then looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"I'm sorry but I just got back with him and I love him." But when I said that I felt a huge weight on my shoulders. 

Do I love him?

"For how long?" he asked looking at me.

"20 years." I said. 

"20 years? How old are you? When did you even meet Daniel? Why have I never seen him?" he asked.

"That's thing I don't know if what I am about to tell you is true or not but here it goes. I meet Daniel when I was 15 in 1995. He saved me from this rogue vampire and from then on I needed blood almost everyday and I didn't age.  I was a hybrid and it was because the vampire turned me before I even meet my wolf. Then from then on me and Daniel where the golden couple until about 5 years ago. When he tried to......" I faltered from saying it.

"What did he try to do?" He asked firmly looking me in the eyes.

He looks so concerned.

"He tried to rape me." I said quietly but I know he heard from the loud growl that came from him.

"Yet you still love him?" He asked.

"He apologized and he is trying to prove to me that he is worthy of my apology." I said and he cupped my head in his hands and made me look up at him. He was stroking my cheek and there was tingles going down my cheek and into my heart. My heart started beating faster and I suddenly noticed how close we were.

"He shouldn't have done it in the first place. He should have had the control. He is unworthy of your apology." He said and then I felt his lips on mine again. 

I didn't pull away.

But something else did. 

or someone.

Let's just say he was PISSED.

====

oh shit's going down in the next chapter.

and ohh we have daniel's p.o.v.

that was an exciting chapter.

let's just say that Ashley's p.o.v will be next because when need to know if Preston is really dead!

or is he going to stay dead?