Chapter 4

Welcome back !!!

~~~~~~~
~ Josh pov~

I woke up feeling dazed and very tired. More tired then I usually am when I come home late from the college. Come to think of it, I don't even remember getting home or how I ended up in my own bed. I turned my head to look at the clock. Hm it's 5:30 am ...way too early from when I usually get up. I turned to get out the bed and nearly fell, having to grab onto the side of the bed for support. Woah what happened last night, I can't even remember getting out of my clothes let alone getting into bed, and why the hell does my hips ache so bad. I went over to my bathroom turning on the light. I slightly hissed. My eyes were always sensitive in the morning. Come to think where are my glasses? I looked around but did not see them anywhere. I'll look for them later I thought as I lifted my head to the mirror. What...the...fuck! I thought as I spotted the vampire looking bite on the side of my neck. Did I stabbed myself or something I thought dumbly, slowly reaching my finger toward it. I brushed my finger against it lightly and almost fell to the floor. Woah I thought as I caught the edge of the sink to keep myself up. What the hell.

"Careful.. It's still very tender."a deep voice from the side of me suddenly spoke. I whipped my head and nearly had a heart attack. The man was gorgeous with pale skin and long honey hair. I couldn't stop starring. Who is stranger? And how did he get in here? He chuckled.

"See something you'd like princess."he smirked.I felt like I knew him from somewhere but I don't know where.

"W-who are you?" He just smiled. In the light I could see two sharp looking fangs. Fangs!? He held out his hand.
"Come."
For some reason I felt compelled to go to him.
"Let me take you away form this world Josh, you will never have to be alone or cry anymore. You'll have me."

It was just then that I noticed the tears that were falling steadily down my cheeks. For some reason it was almost as if a weight was being lifted of me. All the stress from school, the sadness of being alone most of my life, never feeling the love my parents should have gave me real or not.

"Come."he said again. I slowly reached out my hand grasping his much larger one. I marveled for a second out how soft they were before he pulled my towards him. He starred into my eyes, and I was mesmerized by his oddly blue ones.It felt like this had happened before. They seem to glow in the darkness. Held both my hands in his.
"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Ready? F-for what?" I asked not understanding what he meant. He smiled cheeky at me and leaned forward and kissed me straight on the lips. I was taken off guard for a minute before I notice how soft his lips where and slowly started to kiss back. Before I knew it it felt like we were slipping away. Slipping away form the world. I opened my eyes to see that I was still next this stranger. We we're flying through some type of void that's was full of colors more than you can count and colors I've never even seen before. He looked over to me, his hair going around his face beautifully. He squeezed my hand in his gently as if to make sure I was still there.

"Welcome home."
~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end :) i wanted a kind of make-up-your own ending type to this story.Vote, comment, follow!