Chapter 2

Welcome back to Cause I'm a Vampire!Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeez your really heavy." I grumbled as me and the man I decided finally made it up the stairs (my apartment is on the third floor) to my apartment where I finally got my keys out from my back pocket and let us both inside. I led the the man over to my little couch and sat him down. He leaned back heavily and his breathing was still ragged. I hurried back and closed the front door and turned the light on.
"Sorry for the little couch, I'm kinda on a budge-"
"Hungry."he suddenly moaned. In the light I could actually see what he looked like. He had pale skin that looked like he rarely went outside and his honey hair seemed to be brighter and even more shiny in the light. He had a on a Luna is the best princess T-shirt on , hugging his six pack. Wait! Six pack! How the hell does a homeless man have a six pack! I looked down to see he had on black skinny jeans with black converse.
"Hungry."he moaned again, snapping me back to my senses.
"R-right food, coming right up." I said scurrying to my little kitchen.
"I'll make you a sandwich." I yelled. I made him a regular sandwich with cheese, mustard, and some ham.
"Here you go." I said putting the plate on his lap. He finally opened his eyes which I don't think he every did when we were still in the streets. They where blue with dark edges. I never seen eyes like that before, they were a sharp contrast to my brown ones.
"Thank you."he said his voice still ragged but also sounding very deep, nothing like my teenage one.
"Your welcome." I said smiling as he ate the sandwich hungrily, like he hasn't eaten for days. In no time he was finished. He handed the plate back to me which I took back to the kitchen and left in the sink. When I came back, I sat on the small wooden table I had got when I got my first salary. Wasn't a very good choice to spend my money on now that I think about it.
"So um what's your name." I asked trying to clear the silence that had smothered the little room.
"Nickolas... call me nick."he said, his voice sounding much better and deeper than before.
"Ok nick, how did you end up on the street like that?" I asked not trying to be nosy, but just trying to figure out his story. He flashed me smile. I smiled back trying to be friendly. What the hell....are those.. FANGS!?

~~~~
~Nick p.o.v~

I flashed him a smile, showing off my teeth. I didn't want to tell him what had happen to me just yet. Well not before I get get my dessert first.
"Don't worry about it, what is your name might I ask?"
"J-josh."he said in that cute little timid voice of his. He made me want to eat him right up. But I wasn't about to kill him, he did help me and all.
"H-hey can I ask you a question?"he asked, he didn't really sound like he wanted to ask the questions at all.
"Sure." I said already knowing what the question was.
"W-why does it look like you have f-fangs?"he asked his voice stuttering. I smiled showing of the two big fangs that I was about to use. I mentioned with my finger for him to come closer. He headsaited for second before creeping towards me. I lunged for him bringing down on the couch with me so he was under me and me between his legs. He let out a surprise squeak that sounded adorable. I leaned close to his ear.I could hear his heart beating faster and the blood rushing through his ear.
"Cause I'm a vampire." I said before burying my fangs several inches deep in his throat making him scream.

~~~~~~~
Ok! Second chapter is up,I'm trying to upload a chapter every day! Please vote and comment!