Chapter 3

Welcome back to Cause I'm a vampire!
~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nick p.o.v~

Josh screamed as my fangs buried into his flesh. He hand went into my hair gripping tightly. I practically moaned at his taste. Out of all the humans I have ever drunk from man and women included his was the sweetest and most pure tasting. I was getting a sight high just from hearing it run through his veins. I pulled my mouth off his neck and looked at him. He face was flushed and he was panting. My little friend stood straight at the sight of this. I licked my lips thinking I might as well have another go.
"M-more he said weakly."still panting. "Give me more."he said will tugging his shirt off his shoulder. Now my little buddy was definitely happy.

"You sure you can handle it?" I asked teasingly, this was one of the side effects of me biting a someone, vampire or human. Since I am the son of the Vampire King I had this kind of power.It was called Pleasure Venom. Most vampires hurt their victims, but I always give pleasure in return letting them reach the best orgasm they ever had before killing them.

"Y-yes please, j-just bite already." he begged. I licked my lips as I starred down at this man before ready to give him self just to feel my pleasure venom. I ripped his pants off throwing it too the floor. Next I tore off his boxer, his little friend jumping free.

"You have a cute dick." I said grabbing it my hand and tugging making him whimper. I slipped my finger under, lightly rubbing his twitching hole.

"Your twitching." I said slightly pushing my finger in but not all the way to tease him. He moaned pushing is ass against my finger trying create more of a friction.
"Please."he told me yet again, he sounded desperate, and to be honest I wanted to bury my friend so deep in his ass he'd feel me in his stomach.I took my pants and boxers off throwing them to the floor.
"Ready?" I asked and without any warning thrust all the way into his heat.
"Oh fuck."was all he could say as he ass gripped my dick. Without any warning I pulled out to the tip and then snapped my hips forward. I could tell he was a virgin from how his ass milked my dick for all it was worth. I grabbed his hips and sat up forward so he was riding me while he sat on my lap. I grabbed his neck bringing him forward and bit him again giving him more of my pleasure venom while I helped my self to more of his addicting blood.
"Oh fuck yes."he moaned as I grabbed his friend quickly jerking him off. I could feel his release rising and so was mine. I let go of his neck and smashed my lips to his. He moaned when I bit his bottom lip for entrance which he gladly gave to me. Our tongues entwined we found our release together which was strange. My victims always released before me. We sat their panting.
"Wow." Josh said still out if breath as he was slumped against me.
"Wow indeed." I gently lifted him off me letting my now limp friend of his still twitching hole.
"Definitely the best fuck I'd ever had." I told him honestly making him blush 50 shades of red. And it was true I've never had sex with a human that intense before. Specially not a male.

"Soo your like a vampire?" He asked now really believing what he was asking. I smirked, instead of answer I leaned over to him dipping my nose between his shoulder blades.
"I've decided now." I said as I scrapped my fangs over his well abusive flesh making him whimper. "Your mine now."

~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, chapter 3 is up. Please vote, comment and tell me what you think.