Chapter Nine

Piper's POV:

     This month had gone by slow, painfully slow. This stupid dance bullshit basically consumed every minute of my free time. Spending my precious time with moronic, immature and disgusting boys wasn't exactly my favourite past time. At least now, thankfully, it was Halloween. And, despite my depressed and grumpy mood lately, nothing was going to ruin this night for me.

     I drummed my pencil on my desk as I looked at my piece of shit sister teach. 'Last class of the week, can't wait to be away from..' I lost my thoughts. My eyes fell upon Kyla, following her as she walked up to the podium in front of the class.

"Okay, everyone." Alex said. "Let's end the week with a piece Kyla here created." She said, nodding towards the smiling blonde. I rolled my eyes as she placed her violin upon her shoulder. I sighed as I listened to her begin to play. "Dance tonight." My jaw clenched tightly as I looked over to the previously empty seat next to me now filled by my sister. She gave me a smirk, keeping her eyes on Kyla.

"Yep." Was all I muttered to her. I hissed in irritation at her presence.

"Am I bothering you, Piper?" Alex asked quietly in a mocking voice. I looked over to her again, her eyes still fixed on Kyle. "Because, my dear sister, that always seems to be your reaction when I'm around." She gave me a sideways look. I licked my lips, clicking my tongue on the back of my teeth.

"Gee, I wonder why that seems to be?" I grinned sarcastically towards her. Her head turned towards me for a moment, then back to Kyla. My eyes followed looking at the blonde smiling with her eyes closed as she played away. "I heard that the two of you are dating." I grinned evily as I said the last part rather loud. Alex stiffened up as she cleared her throat.

"I suggest you keep anything you may have heard to yourself." She whispered, leaning towards me. "Unless you'd like me to show you a repeat of our lovely adventures?" She spoke with a smug voice. My teeth ground together, biting my lip as I was now pissed off. "That's what I thought. I know how much you used to love my fingers inside of you.." I slammed my notebook shut, startling Kyla and everyone else in class.

"Fuck yourself, Alex." I seethed, swallowing the lump that had found a way into my throat. I stood up, grabbing my things and headed for the exit.

"Piper!" Alex called out. But, I didn't care to turn around as I walked in between the rows of desks. "Where do you think you're going?!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes as I offered her my middle finger. I gave Kyla a look before exiting the room, slamming the door shut behind me. I started to walk down the hallway until I found myself being turned around by my sister. "Do you really find it wise to walk out of my classroom like that?"

"What the fuck do you care?" I questioned as I ripped my arm away from her. "When are you going to leave me alone?!" I yelled back at her. She blinked in confusion for a moment before glaring back at me. "Why won't you just let me be?" I demanded as I pushed her. Alex's eyes shifted, turning to look behind her. I noticed that there were now students gathering out into the hallway to watch us.

"Piper.." She seethed, giving me a dark glare. "I highly suggest that you calm down.."

"Or what?" I whispered with a devious grin. "Are you going to smack me around? In front of all these students?" I asked a little louder. I watched as horror sketched into her face and smiled as I leaned into her. "Are you going to show them the real you? The Alex I know?" I implied, leaning away from her. I was shocked to see a rather annoyingly composed Alex looking back at me. She clicked her heel, crossing her arms over her chest.

"My dear, baby sister.." She mused as she looked down at me with her dark eyes. "Do you miss the Alex you know?" She asked. I felt my brows rise in shock and backed away a step. "I would highly suggest," She smirked menacingly as she moved closer. "That you stop trying to 'scare' me." She laughed out, putting air quotations when she said the word scare. I glared at her, trying not to lose my composure. "I have heard so many stories of how horrible you have become.." She disclosed, looking around. "Do I need to readjust this new found attitude?" She sneered. My jaw dropping as she winked at me.