Chapter Two

***

Kyla's POV:

I didn't say anything at first; all I could do was stare at her. She had this intriguing smile that made her look as if she was sent from the heavens, a body to go with it as well. She looked - Well, she looked friendly - but I know for about my three hour experience with her that she wasn't friendly at all.

So, I looked up at her emerald eyes, stared for a moment before I walked passed her. I could hear her scoff but ignored her while I headed for my room when I felt a hand grip my arm roughly.

Before I could comprehend what happened I was turned around and shoved roughly up against the wall next to my door. I cringed, my eyes shutting tightly as my lower back stung in pain. The taller girl pressed her body tightly against mine, my eyes popped open as even more pain ran through my hips. She grabbed my hands, pressing them above my head, her fingers now laced roughly with mine. Her nails digging into my knuckles. Just when I was about to protest against all of this, lips pressed against my own roughly.

I was lost in a world of confusion and frustration. Who did she think she was? And why in the world is she even doing this to me? As her lips forced themselves onto mine, I did nothing. I stood there motionless as she gripped my hands roughly. 

I once again didn't respond to anything she was doing. I could hear her getting frustrated, which I guess made me feel better considering I couldn't even move. I wiggled against her tightly but stopped as my mouth flew open from her hips grinding into mine. Piper's tongue slid its way into my mouth. I basically gagged as she explored my mouth. 

'What the fuck?!'

I had just lost my first kiss with this random girl I didn't even know or even liked! She let go of one of my hands before she grabbed my right leg to wrap around her waist. I glared down at her as she glared up at me, a glint in her eye. 

So, I did what I thought was necessary; I slapped her as hard as I could. She let go of me while I tried my best to gain my balance again, my breath heaving greatly. I watched as she stumbled backwards, her hand going to her face. She pulled it back only to see a small drop of blood on her fingertip. 

I panicked - moving as fast as I could to my room. I was about to slam my door shut, but sadly her foot stopped me from doing so. I heard her scream in frustration as she tried to push her way through my room.

"What the hell is your problem?" I spoke breathlessly -mostly from the moment she just stole from me. I heard her bang on my door, my eyes closed as she did it again.

"You just made me bleed!" She roared back at me, causing me to flinch while leaning against the door.

"Yeah well, you just basically jumped me!" I yelled back, surprising myself. "And yo- you just well you..." I tried to start, but seemed to fail as I grew angry at the fact I was blushing.

"Kissed you? Yeah I know, I was the one that did it." She said with a cocky tone. I stood there shell shocked as she finally made her way into my room. I didn't say anything at first as I stood there staring at this strange - yet interesting- girl who panted before me, an angry glint in her eye. "Who the fuck do you think you are hitting me like that?" She demanded. I didn't say anything though as I just stared at her. "Hello? Are you deaf?"

"Who do you think you are taking my first kiss like that?" I yelled back at her. She smirked as she placed her hands on her hips, leaning back slightly. I clenched my jaw, mentally punching myself for even blurting that out in the first place.

"Oh?" She sneered. Another exasperated sigh left my lips while I leaned against the window with the hope of gaining some space away from her. I felt like a caged animal at the moment with her eyes on me.