Sneak Peak

Piper's Pov:

"Why are you always so..." Kyla started as she became lost in thought. I rolled my eyes and I took a sip of whatever was in my cup.

"So bitchy?" I finished for her. She gave a blank look, shaking her head.

"Not the exact word I was looking for... I was mainly going for... extremely dramatic." She smiled, fixing her head piece. I turned to face her better, irritated by the dark lighting we were in. The moon came from behind the clouds and offered me a chance to get a look at her costume. I smiled, taking another sip of what I assumed was beer. "What?"

"What exactly are you supposed to be?" I questioned, eyeing her up and down. I raised a brow at the fact that she was blushing. She licked her lips, playing with her cup. "Are you planning to answer me?"

"I'm a princess." Her voice was low, barely audible. I shook my head at her answer, laughing lightly. "Now what?"

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." I said as I stood up from the grassy hill, dusting off my outfit.

"Well what the hell are you dressed up as?" She demanded, sounding irritated. "You look like a slutty C.I.A agent." I turned around to face her, looking down at myself then back to her. She smirked at me.

"Why do you think I look slutty? The only visible sections of my body are my hips and cleavage." I raised my brows as I said the last part, "Are you checking me out, Princess Kyla?"

"No!" She yelled, standing up. The moon light hit her and for a moment I actually felt breathless. "Why the hell would I be checking you out?"

"Well..." I whispered, leaning towards her. "I remember a while back when you were checking me out. Remember?" I whispered into her ear. I placed my hand on her lower back and pulled her close to me, "When I was only wearing a bra and boy shorts?" Kyla shivered as I pulled her closer to me. I pulled away from her, smirking as I noticed she was blushing. She pressed her hand over her eyes in embarrassment.

"I wasn't checking you out." She spoke sternly, pushing me away from. I almost lost my balance but caught myself. I glared at her as I pushed her back.

"Don't fucking push me..." I seethed. She gave me a blank look before pushing me again, almost losing my balance once more. I clenched my jaw, clutching my eyes closed. "Kyla I swear to fucking god... if you make me fall..." Next thing I knew, she pushed me causing me to lose my balance. Not before grabbing her arm and taking her down with me, though.