02; What it did mean?

*Max's POV*

We must of fallen asleep as I awoke to the TV blaring to itself and the beams of sunlight shining through the window directly onto my face. I stretched my arms out and looked down to see Katie curled up in a ball fast asleep with her head resting on my legs. She's so cute when she's asleep. No, scrap that. She's so darn cute all the freaking time and I don't know what I did to deserve her. I'm so glad to have been part of her life and I am eternally thankful that she is part of mine.

I sat there smiling down at her for a few moments before attempting to move without waking her up. I placed both of my hands delicately underneath her head and lifted it slightly while removing my legs from beneath her. I reached over for a cushion with one hand and softly placed it underneath her head before laying her back down properly.

I headed into the kitchen to begin making breakfast.

I need to do something nice for her as I know she really enjoyed taking a break from all the drama yesterday and isn't going to be happy to think about it all again. But we need to take this seriously, someone has broken into our home and practically threatened us, we can't just sit back and do nothing.

I grabbed a couple of frying pans out of the draw next to me and walked over to the fridge to grab the desired ingredients. I placed the bacon into the pan and let it sizzle away before cracking a couple of eggs into the other. In the middle of cooking breakfast, I felt an arm snake around my waist.

I turned around and became face to face with a very tired looking Katie. Even when she had just woken up she looked adorable as ever. I cupped her face in my hands and gently pressed my lips against hers.

"Good morning beautiful. Sleep well?" I asked softly as I broke away from the kiss.

"Yeah, surprisingly well for someone who had just been threatened" she giggled.

"Good"

***********

*Keeleigh's POV*

It was the morning after the night before and my head was pounding. I think we drank just a little bit too much last night. Even though I'm a vampire and drinking helps curb the cravings for blood, I still suffer from severe hangovers which is a downside.

I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling and I can't help but think about Luke and what he might do to me. Why did he look at me in particular when he said "this isn't the last you'll hear from me?"? I've never met the guy so I can't of done anything wrong to upset him. Had he been watching me living my life? Spying on me? And why was he going to be our worst nightmare? I dread to think.

Ashton must have woken up and sensed I was having bad thoughts because all of a sudden I felt a pair of arms around my waist as he snuggled into my neck to hug me. His warm embrace was welcome and I snuggled back into him as I tried to shake the bad thoughts from my head.

"Are you ok baby?" He whispered softly against my neck, sending shivers down my body.

"Yeah I'm alright, I just can't help but think about what that guy Luke said last night. And why would he look directly at me when he said it?"

"I don't know baby girl, no one even knows who he is. But we need to keep an eye on him and be careful" he replied.

"I'm scared Ashton. Really scared. What if he tries to hurt me? What does it mean for us?" I said, a worried tone clear in my voice.

Ashton tightened his grip on me then.

"Don't worry babe" he began. "He won't touch you. You'll be ok. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. If he wants to hurt you he will have to go through me first! I love you so much and I'm not losing you" he said cuddling tighter into me.

I smiled at his words and looked up to him. When he looked back down at me I gazed lovingly into his eyes and leant forward to plant a soft, gentle kiss on his luscious lips. {sorry I couldn't help it haha :L}

The kiss got heated rather first and pretty soon neither of us could take it anymore. Ashton picked me up and carried me bridal style to the bedroom, our lips never breaking contact.

He layed me on the bed and began softly kissing my neck. I was in ecstasy as our bodies entwined with eachother. I dug my nails into his back as I arched my own with pleasure. He then began to slowly trail kisses down my body and....

Well you can pretty much guess what happens next.

{A/N- you thought I was going to more intense smut into this chapter didn't you? sorry guys! There may be some in further chapters

I wonder who's going to go missing

I hope you are enjoying it so far guys .) drop a vote here and there if you want and also comment if you want. Thankyou for all the support :)}