Chapter 7 ~ Birthday

[Balz's POV]

I walk in, smiling as I saw Snow fast asleep, Casper snoring at the foot of her bed, then waking up, his blank blue eyes staring in my direction.

I sat at the edge of her bed, placing my hand gently on her shoulder.

"Hey, Snow," I whispered, softly shaking her. "Wake up."

She groaned and shifted before her blue eyes opened sleepily and looked up at me. "D-Daddy?" she yawned.

I chuckled. "Hey, bunny," I smiled. "Happy birthday."

"Its my birthday?" she mumbled as she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, it is," I chuckled, pulling her onto my lap as she tried to wake up. "You turn 10 years old today."

"Yay," she mumbled sleepily before laying against my chest, falling asleep.

I laughed and scooped her up.

"Let's go, kiddo, you gotta get ready for school today," I said, carrying her to the bathroom.

"But I like my bed," she whined as Casper and Toronto followed.

"Hehe, I do, too. But we all got to get up eventually," I said, setting her down on the ground.

She rubbed her face as she steadied herself.

"Come on. Shower up and get dressed. Mom made your favorite for breakfast," I said.

She perked up a little and nodded as I left with the dogs to feed them.

Ryan Ashley was downstairs cooking.

"She woke up?" she smiled.

"A little, but she's up," I smiled as I kissed her.

"Can't believe she's already 10," she said. "I blame her for making me feel old."

"Hey," I said. "At least you're a hot mom."

She laughed a bit as she finished the last pancake.

Soon Snow came down in her uniform.

"Good morning," she smiled, sitting down.

"Good morning, birthday girl," Ryan Ashley smiled, placing the pancakes in front of Snow, kissing her cheek.

"I like pancakes," She smiled as she got the blueberries and syrup, poured them, and started to eat.

I sipped my coffee as she ate happily.

"Hey, since its a big day at the shop, Uncle Chris is picking you up and then tonight, we're eating out at your favorite place," I smiled.

"Really?!" she exclaimed happily. "We're going to Fuddrucker's?!"

I nodded. "And Bailey and Margo can come, too."

She got up, hugging me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!"

I laughed and hugged her. "Anything for my little girl. Now, finish eating so I can drive you to school."

She nodded and continued to eat.

Soon she finished and she got her coat and bag.

"See you in the shop," Ryan Ashley said, kissing me, then kissing Snow's cheek. "And I will see you, tonight."

"Bye, Mom," she smiled. "Bye, Cas! Bye, T!"

Soon we left.

[Snow's POV]

"Happy birthday, Snow!!" Bailey and Margo cheered as they entered I entered the school yard.

I smiled as they ran over and hugged me.

"Haha, thanks guy!" I said.

"We got you some stuff," Margo said. "Come on."

They lead me over to our table and gave me two bags each.

"Mine first!!" Margo exclaimed.

I laughed and grabbed the pink bag, and looked inside.

There was a slice of fudge cake from our favorite bakery andAll Time Low's new CD.

"Wow, thanks Margo! How did you know I wanted it?" I asked.

"Duh, you're my best friend," she said, as if it were the most obvious thing.

I chuckled and reached over for Bailey's present when I noticed something across the court yard.

It was... Some guy....

Wait... That looks like the guy I bumped into yesterday.....

He was looking at me.

"Snow?" Bailey asked.

Margo looked back and cringed. "Eww. Who's the creepy bum stariing at Snow?"

"Come on, let's go inside to alert the principal. Snow can open my present inside," Bailey said.

"Good idea. He could be some child kidnapper," Margo said as we went inside.

I looked back and saw as he still stared at me.

It was kind of scary.

"Snow, come on!" Bailey called.

"Coming!" I called, rushing inside.

That was weird.

~~~~~~

Picture: Snow's friends, Bailey and Margo.

Hope you are all enjoying the story so far. Let me know what you think in the comments, and leave some votes!!

♡~ sapphire.