Chapter 3 ~ Back Home

[Balz's POV]

Days soon went by and it was finally the end of tour.

Tomorrow is Snow's birthday, and Ryan Ash and I planned to do something for her.

The bus pulled up in front of our house and I held our things and Casper and Toronto's carrier as Snow said bye to everyone.

"Bye, Ghostie," she said hugging him.

"See you later, Snowflake," he smiled as he hugged her and then she hugged Ricky.

"Wait, so, Uncle Ricky, is that true about the secret agents and the aliens?" she asked him curiously.

"Okay, alright," I said as the guys burst out laughing and I scooped up Snow under my arm. "No more telling her conspiracy theories!"

Ricky just smiled cheekily as I waved at everyone and climbed down the bus to see Ryan Ashley coming out of the house.

"Momma!!" Snow shouted as I put her down and she ran over to Ryan, who caught her.

"My baby! Oohh, don't you ever leave me alone again!!" Ryan Ashley said as she hugged Snow.

I smiled as I walked up and we kissed.

"I missed you all way too much," she said.

"Well, we're here for another two months before I got to tour to South America," I said as we walked in and I let Toronto and Casper run around.

We gave Ryan Ashley her gifts before Ryan Ashley and I started to cook dinner while Snow watched television with Casper and Toronto.

"So, I heard she was quite the escape artist again," Ryan ashley laughed.

I sighed with a smile, shrugging. "Well, yeah, she's gotten past security in almost every stop, gave me a few heart attacks at first, nearly gave Chris one, too."

She laughed as she turned off the stove and removed the pot of pasta.

"At least she doesn't leave the venue, right?" I asked.

"Nah, not really. Sometimes she just goes to the bus, other times its the merch tent or a different part of backstage," I said.

"That's good to hear. At least she's home, so no need to worry," she said.

"Yeah. That'll save us from losing a keyboardist... and a singer," I laughed.

She laughed as we got dinner set.

Once we all ate dinner, we all cuddled in our room and watched Ruby Gloom with Snow and soon she was fast asleep, cuddling a snoring Casper in her arms. Ryan Ashley also fell asleep half way through an episode.

I smiled as I held them close and soon I fell asleep, Toronto curled up between me and Snow.

I love my family.