Apollon Agana Belea x Reader II

Dedicated to: Haruki_Kuroko -senpai! ^_^ Sorry it took long

He's a noble, while you're a peasant.

He's there above the skies while you're stuck on the ground.

You idolized the prince, Apollon but you were pretty sure that he'd never notice you. You were just like any other normal peasant. Doing their everyday lives with their everyday routine.

"Hey, have you heard? The royal family is holding a commoner's ball in the palace! Oh I'd love to go!"

You heard the excited whispers and chatters of other women passing by. That caught your attention so you went near a group of women talking about that 'commoner's ball'

"Um....excuse me, sorry for intruding, but what is this commoner's ball everyone is talking about?" You asked, as they stopped talking and looked at you confused.

"Oh, you didn't know? It's a big news right now and everyone's talking about it!" One of them said to you while giving a wide hand gesture to imply how exactly 'big' that news is.

"Yes! And this is the very first commoner's ball to be held! We commoner's get to wear something pretty and attend that ball in the palace! Oh I'm so excited!" Another one of them told you with dreamy eyes. Soon, all of them began talking again and walking away forgetting about you.

You just stood there, staring for a moment.

"Commoner's ball....in the palace...."

Then an idea hit you.

You quickly ran back to your house and looked for a nice dress to wear to that ball. If it is going to be held in the palace, then surely, you would be able to see Prince Apollon, even if it's just in a distance.

Rummaging through your wardrobe, you tried to find the best dress you had that looked presentable enough so you could wear it to the ball. But unfortunately, you found none.

Plopping on your bed, (which had piles of dress scattered on it) you sighed.

"I wish Fairy Godmother's existed...." You mumbled, remembering that old fairy-tale that you used to hear when you were a little kid.

"Oh they don't exist, but I do~!" A voice chirped from the window behind you as you yelped and jumped up from your bed in shock.

You looked back and was surprised to see your friend, Mizuki [I HAD TO OK XD] who had her usual bright and cheerful smile.

"Mizuki! What on earth are you doing here?!" You exclaimed as you hurriedly opened the window to let her in. Your window was surprisingly big for a person to fit in it. Just so you know.

"I heard about that 'commoner's ball' thingie. And being your friend, I know enough about you to even know that you don't have some pretty gowns there inside your closet. So I came here to help! Now, let's gooo~~" Mizuki put of her hands on your shoulders and tried to usher you out of your room.

"B-but--"
You were going to protest but Mizuki cut your sentence by opening that big mouth of hers.

"No buts. I'm going to make you the prettiest girl in that ball so that Prince Apollon's eyes will be on you and you only~!" You blushed at her statement and faced her.

"I don't--" you were cut off again as Mizuki put a finger on your lips.

"Don't lie~ it's obvious enough that you like hiiiiim~~~ Now let's go find some gowns~!" She winked at you and pulled you out of your house. You on the other hand, was speechless so you just decided to go along with her.