Loki Laevatein x Reader II

(A/N: I was supposed to publish that Apollon x Reader and Takeru x Reader one-shot I made. But I can't because of some problems. I will publish it as soon as I can though. For the meanwhile, please enjoy this Loki x Reader one-shot I made.)

"Hey Loki....don't you think this prank is too much?"

You whispered worriedly as both you and Loki hid behind a bush.

"Sshh...be quiet he's coming."

Takeru was walking to the usual tree he sleeps under in and both of you are behind a bush near that tree.

You and Loki were "partners in crime" and both of you would always do pranks on Takeru.

Your feelings for him got developed the longer you two were each other. But you did not tell him because it might ruin your friendship.

"3.....2...........1......."

"Wha-- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!" Takeru screamed loudly as a bucket of yellow paint fell on him followed by a box of feathers.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" You rolled in laugher as both of you and Loki came out of your hiding place.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN! Wahahahahah!!!" Loki laughed and pointed at him.

"THAT'S IT!!" Takeru fumed in anger as he glared at both of you.

"Uh-oh...(Y/N) run!!" Loki said still laughing as he grabbed your hand and dragged you.

The sight of Loki holding your hand made you blush and you almost stumbled but he caught you.

"Oops. Better be careful there Princess~" he chuckled as you blushed. 'P-princess?' You thought.

"OI BOTH OF YOU GET BACK HERE!!!"

Takeru was running towards you two and he was mad. Veeeery mad. Loki and you looked at each other as a grin formed on both of your faces. Both of you looked back at Takeru.

"TRY TO CATCH US CHICKEN!!!" You both shouted and laughed which made Takeru more angry. Loki and you ran off to where your legs could take you as far as possible to escape Takeru.

After the wild chase, you and Loki stopped in a forest. Both of you were panting from running as you tried to catch your breath.

"That was fun!!!" You giggled as you leaned on a tree trunk.

"Did you see his face? It was hilarious!" Loki laughed and wiped his tears of joy.

You could see the sun was setting and soon it would be night.

"Hey Loki... We should already go back now. It's about to get dark and we won't be able to find our way when it's dark."

"Oh sure." Loki said as he walked up to you and sat on the ground while his back was facing at you.

"Eh?" You questioned a bit confused at what he was doing.

"Oh come on. I know that your legs are tired from all that running. I'll carry you back." You could see him grin when he looked back at you half of his face only showing.

"O-oh....o-okay then..." you blushed as you got on his back.

"Now then....hold on tight Princess~" Loki said as he stood up and smirked. You know he was planning something.

"S-stop calling me that nickname already. And why should I-- WOAAAAAAAHOAAAA!!!!" You shouted a bit surprised as Loki ran very fast with you on his back.

"SLOWWWW DOOOOWWWNNN!!!" You screamed while laughing. You were enjoying this too but you were worried that he would trip on something.

"No can do Princess!!" Loki laughed as he ran faster.

As you got back to the school, it was already night time.

"Haha that was fun we should do that again sometimes." Loki said as he ruffled your hair.

"Yeah right." You rolled your eyes and giggled.

"Well I guess it's goodnight now, I'll head back to my dorm. See ya tomorrow Princess." He grinned and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek as he slid something on your pocket and ran off.

You just stood there frozen while you touched the cheek he kissed you. You suddenly remembered that he put something on your pocket so you grabbed it.

It was a letter. You opened it and read it.

"Goodnight Princess. I love you

You blushed and soon after, the letter exploded. And smoke was all around you. However, the smoke gave off a sweet and soothing fragrance.

As soon as the smoke cleared, you saw Loki infront of you holding a boquet of (your favorite flowers)

"L-loki? But I thought you left already!"

Loki just chuckled and went closer to you, your face just inches apart.

"Will you be mine?"

(I forgot! This one is dedicated to @KirigakureYami since she looooves Loki so much X3 thanks for supporting my story too!)

UNEDITED btw sorry for Typos and wrong grammars if there are any.