Dionysus Thyrsos x Reader

[Ughh...Sorry for the delay on this one DX and also, this one-shot is like ze modern version of Dionysus. He isn't a god or whatsoever. Just a normal person :D]

You entered a bar angrily without any second thoughts. You are above 18 anyway [If ur not pls use yer imagination XD ] and the reason why you went in that bar? It's love.

You took a seat on one of the stools and ordered (Name of ze Drink). The bartender gave it to you and you drank it all bottoms up and then ordered for another one.

"Someone's broken hearted isn't she?" A guy sat down on a stool beside you. You gave him a glare before grabbing the new drink and drank it.

"Why would you care..." You mumbled. The drink was quite strong but you can handle it. You just wanted to forget that bastard of a cheater right now.

The guy just chuckled and ordered himself a drink. Something that is less strong than yours before turning back to you.

"Now now, a lady like you shouldn't drink that much shouldn't you? That guy isn't worth your time anyway. Besides, you should thank him shouldn't you?" He said before sipping his wine.

"What the hell do you mean thank him?!" You said angrily while gritting your teeth.

"Calm down~ I wasn't finished. You should thank him for giving you a chance to find someone better than him."

Your anger faded and you sat up straight now looking at him.

"I guess you are right. You.....seem to know a lot about the matters of love don't you..."You turned back staring at your drink after saying that. He on the other hand, just chuckled in response before holding out a hand to you.

"I'm Dionysus by the way, Dionysus Thrysos." He introduced himself flashing you a smile.

You took his hand and did a handshake with him.

"Nice to meet you Dionysus. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." You said smiling at him. He somehow erased all of your anger and you felt comfortable around him now.

"The lady finally showed me her charming smile~" Dionysus was still holding your hand when you did a handshake so he kissed the top of it.

His actions made you blush and you pulled your hand back quite in shock. But you soon had a playful smile on your face.

"You're quite the flirt aren't you?" You giggled. Dionysus just put his head on top of his hand and gave you a charming smile.

"Maybe I am, Maybe I'm not~ but I assure you that I'm not like those other guys~" Dionysus' hand gestured to one of the seats not too far away from you where there's a guy making out with a girl while another girl was sitting on his lap.

"Ugh...." The sight disgusted you and you really wanted to leave. But you couldn't leave Dionysus.

"You want to leave now don't you?"

"How did you know?"

Dionysus gave a small laugh. You hated to admit it, but you kind of like Dionysus know. And by like, I mean like like like. [Omg do u understand me XD]

"Your face tells it all. It's dark now, I'll walk you home."

"Thanks for the offer but....I can't go home right now...." You slumped on the table depressed.

"Why is that may I ask?"

"Well you see..... The guy who cheated me...well....the girl he was with all this time was my step sister. Ughh." You said putting your head above your hand and twirling the ice on the empty glass using the straw. You never liked your step sister and she never liked you too. Ever since she came, she's been bitching your life out and stealing everything away from you. Yes, even your father's attention went to her. But nonetheless, the beauty and brains went to you.

"Oh is that so? Well you can stay at my house for the night.........No. I won't do anything. You'll have your own room. Promise." Dionysus added right after you gave him a suspicious intimidating glare.

"Very well then, thanks by the way..." You said with a smile as you stood up grabbed your bag.

Dionysus on the other hand, bowed like a prince and gave you another charming smile of his.

"Right after you m'lady~"

You giggled at his actions.

[Time Skippu! A few minutes laterrr]

You were currently walking with Dionysus on the streets. You felt kind of chilly so you rubbed your arms together. Dionysus noticed this so he took off his jacket and put it over your shoulders.

"T-thanks...." You gave him a warm smile while trying to prevent yourself from blushing. Lucky you that he did not notice your red face.

"(Y/N)!!!"

You were surprised at the familiar voice who called you. You froze and turned around to see who it was. Dionysus heard someone call you too so he looked back.

"(Ex's Name)...." You said bitterly. (Ex's Name) stood there panting. He probably ran to find you.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry-- I was wrong... I'm sorry please give me another chance--"

"NO."

"But (Y/N)--"

"I SAID NO!!! YOU THINK I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE AFTER I SAW YOU HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES ON MY SISTER'S BED HUH?!?" You screamed while tears fell down your face. (Ex's Name) moved forward to go to you but Dionysus blocked his way.

"You heard her. Now leave her be."

"Who are you to her anyway? You leave us be! You don't know anything about this!"(Ex's Name) hissed infront of Dionysus and shoved him.

"Oi don't tell me what to do I don't like it. And what I am to her? I'll show you." Dionysus grabbed your chin and gave you a kiss on the lips. It wasn't a forced one, it was passionate and his lips still tasted like the wine he was drinking before. You kissed him back because of the mixed up emotions you were having right now. But one thing's for sure, you already loved Dionysus.

(Ex's Name) backed away seeing you and Dionysus kissing together and walked away not before kicking a trash can.

Dionysus pulled away while you on the other hand, had this huge blush on your face.

"So...still going to my house?"

You gave him a little nod as he chuckled and took your hand.

"Oh....My........Gawd." You jaw-dropped when you stepped inside of Dionysus' house. The first thing that caught your attention was the long long rows of different kinds of wines.

"You really love wine don't you?!" You exclaimed in awe. While Dionysus chuckled.

"I actually made some of them~"

"Y-YOU DID?!?"

"Yea...want to taste?"

"S-sure....."

Dionysus grabbed a bottle from the rack and a wine glass. He opened the bottle and poured wine into it and he gave the glass to you. You took a sip from it.

"How is it?"

"It's good!"

"I'm glad you liked it. Oh by the way the guest room is right there if you want to rest now." Dionysus pointed to a door.

"Uuuum....about thaaaaat...." You mumbled looking away.

"What is it now? You changed your mind? You want to sleep beside me don't you~?"

"H-how did you know?"

"I can tell it from you face" Dionysus chuckled.

"Hmp. But don't do anything weird!!"

"I won't if you let me kiss you again~"

"W-what?!?"

You looked away blushing bright red as Dionysus grabbed your chin to make you look at him as he sealed your lips in another sweet kiss.

[OMG! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!! THIS IS THE LONGEST ONE-SHOT I DID IN MY WHOOOOLE LIFE! This one has like 1319 words! But still, hope ya'll enjoyed]

UNEDITED. Sorry if there are any wrong grammars or spellings.