Totsuka Takeru x Reader

(I dedicate this One-Shot to Ayumi_Rhythm simply because both of us loves Take-Take very much XD and she was waiting for this XD)

You watched as the racers were doing their best to reach the finish line. Today, you guys are having a Sports Festival, which was of course, Yui's idea.

"I wonder who will win the race..." Yui murmured which was enough for both of you to win.

"I wish some kind of disaster would happen so that the race would be postponed."

You scoffed and blew the hair covering your face. Yui beside you just giggled.

"What's wrong with being the prize (Y/N)?"

"What's wrong?! You're asking me what's wrong!? Yuiiii I'm going to kiss the winner! Kiss Yui! KISS!"

You exclaimed while putting both or your hands on Yui's shoulder while shaking her. Yes. You are the prize. You were quite at shock when Thoth announced on the microphone that whoever wins the prize would get the chance to kiss you. This of course, got the gods to participate the race.

Flashback

"Ne Fairy...what kind of stuffs are we actually going to do at a Sports Festival?"

Apollon asked curiously while reading a book or a magazine about Sports Festivals.

"Well...Sports and stuffs obviously, like volleyball,basketball and others. It would be like a friendly competition between students." Yui answered as a matter of factly.

"Yeah but Yui....what will be the prize? It has to be some kind of prize that would get the students to participate." You asked her.

"Well...I got a prize in mind." Yui grinned widely as you and the gods just looked at her curiously.

(Time Skip on a Flashback XD)

"Today this school is going to have our first annual Sports Festival... And the contestant who wins in this race would get the prize and it would be..."

Thoth looked at you before speaking on the mic. This sent you shivers since you thought something not good was going to happen.

"....a chance to kiss (Y/N)!"

Thoth announced on the microphone as you jumped off your seat and shouted 'WHAAAT?!?'

End of Flashback

"(Y/N) look! Three of them are near the finish line!"

Yui exclaimed and you looked at the three persons who was near to finishing the race. Those persons who was sure to get in the top three would be Loki, Hades and Totsuka Takeru

To your disappointment, Loki got to the finish line first. You thought it was going to be Takeru since he was the one leading the race at first. Well, you had this little crush on Takeru but no one knew.

'So I'm going to kiss Loki?!?' You screamed in your mind as Yui pushed you onstage.

To your surprise, Loki grabbed the microphone from Thoth (who looked annoyed) and made an announcement.

"I'm going to pass the prize since all I care here is to win~ The second place could have the prize though~"

Loki said on the mic while giving both you and Takeru a teasing look.

You glanced at Takeru. 'Wait is he blushing?!' You thought to yourself but shook your head. 'No way it isn't possible right? I mean, he barely even notices me...'

Thoth grabbed the mic from Loki. "Ok it's been decided then! The prize will go to Takeru!"

The other students pushed Takeru onstage and soon the whole audience began chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

"Tch...it can't be helped then...(Y/N) close your eyes." Takeru put both of his arms on your shoulder and his face got nearer to yours.

You shut your eyes closed while your face is glowing red as a pair of soft lips landed on to yours.

A few seconds later, which seemed like forever. Takeru pulled away from the kiss with a blush on his face too. Your mind still can't process what was happening and you blinked your eyes multiple times before going back to the real world (yes you were in heaven thanks to that kiss XD)

"Ok you two lovebirds get down from the stage I have an announcement to make."

Thoth ushered you two to go away. And just when you are about to return to your seat, you felt an arm pull your wrist

You turned around and saw Takeru looking straight to your (E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N) come with me I have something to tell you."

You looked at him confused but you couldn't say anything as he was pulling you away now.

You two arrived at a place which looks like a garden.

"W-what is it Takeru?"

You asked him blushing again as you remembered the kiss.

"(Y/N) go out with me."

"E-eh?" You looked at him with shock and wide eyes. "S-serious?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" His face got closer to yours again as he stared on your (E/C) eyes. Your (H/C) hair was covering some parts of your face and Takeru pushed them behind your ears.

" so will you go out with me?"

You only managed a small nod while your heart was jumping for joy.

(A/N: FINALLY! XD I made this! XD it took me a few days to think of a plot! By the way I got the plot from an Otome Game I was playing :) So how was it readers? Is Takeru OOC? I dunno ._. i really feel that Takeru's OCC though XD)

UNEDITED Sorry for wrong grammars and Typos