Detention

The day passed quickly and soon Alex walked into the detention room. Lovely 626. She sat down near the middle of the room and started working on her homework. She heard a creak from the door but thought it was the teacher walking in so she didnt look up. That was a big mistake by the time she realised it wasnt the teacher she was surrounded by Dominick and the rest of the guys. So Alex do you know what happened to my bike. Dominick said coldly. Nahhhhhhh.
I know it was you.
Then why did you ask? Alex laughed
I was being intimidating. Dominick stated firmly. No you werent you just asked a stupid question. Why dont you take a seat. Alex motioned around the room. Im not one to run from a fight. Dominick sat and looked at her. Why hurt my poor baby? He pouted. Alex rose one perfectly shaped eyebrow. All is fair in love and war Dominick or should I say Nickey? Dominick stood up throwing his desk. DONT CALL ME THAT! Aww but why does it hurt knowing that your the one in her nightmares now not ghosts. Or that she wont ever call you in the middle of the night because she misses you. Or could it be that you ruined any chance of her loving you, like you do her? Dominick sat there stunned.... You know he gulped. Yea Alex laughed humorlessly you made it obvious. You stopped all guys from talking to her. You protected her at the party. You were the one who dragged her out. Yea i know you saved her I have my resources and no i wont tell you who they are. However I know even though rumor has it you pushed her in you didnt. I also know you four are in a gang. Lousy gang if you ask me but whatever im not in it so I dont care. I know you bully her to protect her and I know you love her. So who else figured it out Nickey? Oh i mean dominick. No one dominick snarled. Aww dont get moody with me im just a girl who loves to paint. Why are they so quiet Alex pointed to the other boys. Dominick we all have our secrets even Crystal shes not as innocent as she seems. Shes not glass she wont break. Alex smirked look at the time i got to go. Blizzard stared at Alex and said mumbly shes in a gang.