YOUR DEAD

Dominick looked at his bike and stalked outside. She was going to pay. Dominick started to walk to school thinking about what had been done to his precious bike and when he saw her he smiled. Crystal was the most beautiful girl he had seen. He checked her out and saw for once she wasnt in sweatpants. Today Crystal was wearing torn skinny jeans, and a black butler t-shirt. She loved that japanese whatever anaime? Oh... he looked at Crystal again and noticed her black hair was slight wavy knowing that meant she took a shower this morning. He sighed longingly wanting to be able to smell the vanilla bodywash she used. BZZZZZ...... Dominicks thoughts were cut short as his phone vibrated in his pocket. He picked it up and noticed it was a phone call from Tiffany. He smirked as he picked it up.
hello Tiffany
hey baby so i was wondering what color lace I should wear today.
Red
Mm kay ill wait for you by my car.
Dominick noticed Crystal looking in his direction and was about to say something when a red camro picked her up and sped off. Ugh he just wanted it to be like old times but he destroyed any chance of that.

***********************************

Crystal realised she was staring at Dominick when a red camro pulled up next to her and yanked her inside and sped off. She took a deep breath about to scream when the aroma of strawberries filled the air. Crystal rolled her eyes and told Alex not to do that again. But it was fun, she pouted. No it wasnt, so Alex do you know why Dominick was walking to school today. Nope (make the p pop). When they pulled into the school parking lot Crystal noticed several things. 1. Dominick some how beat them here and trust me Alex was a crazy driver she sped like alot. 2.he was leaned against Tiffanys car.3. Tiffany and Dominick were having a heated makeout session and Dominicks hand was kneading her ass.4. She was jealous. Crystal sighed and saw Alex already walking towards the school building so she jogged to catch up. Crystal clearly heard Alex say to Dominick. To get a room after she was done fake gagging. Crystal laughed at her bluntness and walked in or atleast tried to. What are you laughing at slut? Tiffany snarled grabbing her wrist. N-n-nothing Tiffany please let me go. Tiffany laughed and knocked her on the ground. Crystal went to get up and saw Alex punch Tiffany in the nose. Then Tiffany fell to the ground crying. Alex bent down and slowly said dont-touch-Crystal. Got it? Alexzandria!Detention after school. Mr.Woods the math teacher screamed.