leaveeeeee!!!!!

Crystal since that is your first out burst in my class ill forgive it just this once. Mrs. Bright said happily. Now Alex since the only seat open is next to Crystal your going to have to sit there i hope there are no problems between you too, now lets get back to class she said as Alex sat down . Soon Mrs. Bright turned toward the board talking about the American Revolution. Alex what are you doing here! I moved here Crystal... Obviously Crystal said dryly move back! No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. They bantered back and forth until finally Alex said if i didnt know any better you want me to leave. Yes I do so leaveee. Nah I like it here and plus you wanting me gone means your hiding something. Am not. Are too Alex said in a sing song voice. Brinnng brinnng....

Halfway through the day....
Crystal had been able to avoid most of the bullying today. Which was lucky since now Alex was here. Back in california Alex always had her back and she didnt know what Alex would do to any of the bullies. Alex may look sweet and innocent with her blonde hair but man could she punch Crystal found that out the hard way. Alex and Crystal were walking down the halls when all of a sudden Crystal was pushed into the lockers. She let a gasp of pain and fell to the ground. Alex quickly looked at what she considered a attacker and lunged but Crystal had gotten up already and was dragging her away. This is war!!!!!! Alex screamed down the hallway. Dominick just smirked not knowing what he was up against. So did the others, never judge a book by its cover or in this case a girl and how she looks. Crystal looked at Alex and calmly said there will be no war. Whatever you say Crystal. At that moment Alex was thinking of devious ways to get back at them and finally she choose the perfect way. She smiled innocently at Crystal and thought he wont know what hit him in the morning.