Your a idiot.

Ever since Dominick had started to bully Crystal everyone had made her the social outcast fearing Dominicks wraith all her friends had left her leaving her to face it alone talk about loyalty.

************************************

Come on Crystal it will be fun! No it wont Nickey! Im scared.. Crystal I wont let you fall just jump. You promise? Right then there was a sicken crunch as the branch broke and Crystal came tumbling down closing her eyes waiting for the impact of the ground instead she felt warm arms pulling her close. I told you i would protect you Crystal. I love you nickey. I .... Crystal jumped out of the bed covered in water. What the hell! Sorry sweety but your late for school and i told you if you were late you would face my wraith! I've been waiting for this day since you moved in with me two years ago. She said jumping up and down in excitement. Aunt M your acting like a child now leave! Crystal got dressed and hurried down the stairs grabbing a apple on her way out. Crystal walked to school every morning and walked back home every afternoon it was a break from the bullying she would surely face at school.

Crystal looked blankly at the building she called a prison which just happened to be her school. Crystal took a deep calm breath and walked inside already hearing the insults being hurtled at her.

Dork! Ugly ass monkey. Fish legs. Slut. Whore. She continued walking her head low trying not to get any attention from the populars. BAM! She collided with a wall of muscle already knowing who it was but hoping she was wrong she looked up and saw Dominick. Did I give you permission to look at me nerd. He snarled. Get out of my way. Crystal moved and mumbled your a idiot. Dominick looked at her eyebrow raised. I'm sorry what was that? Um n-n-nothing she said startled and ran away.

Blizzard I have to protect her they cant know Dominick said sadly. Man not to burst your bubble but she wont even look at you, she refuses to say your name, and if someone says your name she looks around like your going to jump out and kill her. We are well past what you originally planned dude i think she hates you. Dominick winced at the last part and walked to class. Mrs. Bright looked at Dominick, Blizzard,Jason, and jake or better known as the badboy group with astonishment. Your here? She hummed lightly take a seat. Everyone we have a new student her name is Alexzandria Gold. Alex walked in at that moment . Oh here she is now class be kind to her! The guys looked at her with lustfilled glances well all except Dominick. But what suprised everyone was Crystal standing up and snarling what are you doing here Alex. Awww Crystal is that anyway to treat your best friend.