Chapter twentyfour

Alexis POV:

I decided today I would just have a day to myself cause we have been at magcon for about 1 and a half months and we were now at Los Angeles and I wanted to look around. So I got dressed in a white lace crop top with high waisted jean shorts with a purple flannel over it. I put some makeup on and put my hair down wavy with my Raybans pulling it back on top of my head then I was out. I decided to go get some Starbucks. I went up to order my drink which was the usual. When I went up to pay for my drink the guy there winked at me. He had light brown hair with blonde highlights in it and green eyes. He was pretty cute but I had Matt so I just rolled my eyes at him and got my drink and left. When I looked at my cup I noticed he put his number on it. Obviously I'm not going to call him. I was on my skateboard drinking my Starbucks while looking on Instagram minding my business when all of a sudden I hit something hard and fell on my butt. "OW." I said then I looked up and saw the person I ran into and my Starbucks drink got all over them. "oh my god I am so so so sorry it was totally my fault I wasn't looking were I was going. I'll buy you and new shirt." I said "it's ok I'm fine I don't mind knocking into a beautiful girl." I then looked up and saw a boy maybe a year older than me with dark brown hair up in a quiff with brown eyes. I just blushed at his comment and then noticed his shirt was soaking from my drink. "oh god your shirts soaking wet here let me help." I then took off my flannel and started patting down at the wet spots until he grabbed my hand and stopped me. "it's fine you don't have to do that I'm fine really I can just take off my shirt." he said and with that he took off his shirt and I couldn't help but stare cause damn did that boy have abs. "I'm Kian. Kian Lawley." "Oh um I'm Alexis Alexis Falls." (I just made up the last name and I'm now just realizing what I did there lol)
"Well I hope I'll see you around then." he said "oh uh ya me too." I said then I started walking away until I heard him say "WAIT!" So I turned around "here's my number. Call me sometime so we can hang out again." I just nodded as he walked away. Hmm he seems nice maybe the some of boys know him I thought.
Pretty much my day consists of riding around on my skateboard looking around and shopping thinking about that Kian guy he seemed like a ok guy not like the other douchey stuck up guys you see around now he seemed pretty genuine. I then got a text from Cam.

Cam: hey we're having a bonfire at the beach tonight so you might wanna head back and get ready if you wanna come.

Me: ok ya I'm on my way to the hotel now.

I sent then started heading back to the hotel.
Once I made it to the hotel I didn't feel like changing so I just put my hair up in a pony tail and fixed my makeup. Then I checked the time and it was time to go and I already asked cam where it was so I decided to just ride my skateboard and meet them all there.
Once I made it there I saw them all sitting on logs that were next to the fire talking amongst them selves. I sat on a empty log just watching the fire and listening to it crackle. I then felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. At first I thought it was Matt then I heard them say "hi." I looked up and saw Nash but he wasn't looking back at me he was just looking at the fire in front of us emotionless. "hey." I said but he didn't say anything back he just kept looking at the fire. I could feel his breathing and the beat of his heart. I kinda liked it even tho I knew I shouldn't let this happen cause I have Matt but he was too busy talking to Carter he didn't seem to notice. After what felt like hours but was probably just minutes Shawn said he was gonna sing while playing the guitar and Nash finally let go and walked across the fire and sat down on the log across from where I was siting. I felt someone sit by me and when I looked over I saw Matt sitting by me smiling at me so I smiled back. Then I put my head on his lap while he played with my hair. I was just listening to Shawn play when I took a glimpse of Nash he was just staring at me. So I waved to him slightly he just smiled and waved back then I closed my eyes and fell asleep on matts lap listening to Shawn play.
I felt myself being carried and put in the back of a car but I was to tired to open my eyes. I then felt someone lift me while carrying me into the hotel all the way to my room but I jut kept my eyes closed the whole time. Then I felt myself being set down on a bed. As I was about to fall back asleep I heard people talking. "dude your so lucky your with her." "you think." "ya just treat her well she's too good not be." then I was out I couldn't even tell who was talking I was too tired.