Chapter thirteen

(Pic of Liam above)
Nash's POV:

  All day I have been staring at Alexis thinking about the kiss we shared the other day I couldn't stop thinking about it. I felt horrible after I said those mean things to her. I didn't mean them they weren't true she actually looked really nice today she looked beautiful in that dress. I don't even know why I said it I just. I mean. Ughh I'm such a asshole. Stupid popularity. I needed to stop This so I thought of a plan to apologize to here and hopefully she will except it. Doubt it tho. Why would she forgive me I have caused nothing but pain in her life and I regret ever laying a finger on her she's too beautiful for that too special and important. She doesn't deserve the pain I give her especially not her.
  All through school I have been staring at her she even caught me once in first period. But other times she didn't seem to notice when I would look at her. I'm mean how could I not she's beautiful.
I was going to Apologize so when it was finally the end of the day and there was no one left in the school except for a couple people and so when I saw Alexis walking I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in the janitors closet. She started screaming for help. "HELP HELP HEL-." But I cut her off I didn't want her to cause a seen or for someone to come get her so I said. "hey shhh be quiet I'm not going to hurt you I just want to talk ok." I said then she finally opened her eyes and when she saw me her eyes widened and she looked shocked. Maybe this wasn't a good plan for a apology I thought. Well there's no turning back now. "Talk then." She said "Ok then look I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all I haves done to you for the past 3 years. I have caused you nothing but pain and I don't even have an excuse as to why I did all those things to you it's just when I joined Liam and Hayden's group they told me to bully you to keep my popularity it was stupid. The thing is I like you like I really really like you Alexis you know what fuck that I love you. I always have too. Since the first time I saw you and it was stupid of me to do those things I did to you. I regret everything these past few years. Please forgive me." She just stood there shocked and she wouldn't say anything. "Alexis please say something I need to hear your voice. I need you to forgive me." she finally snapped out of it and said something I was afraid she would say. "you know what I will NOT forgive you EVER. You have made my life a living hell. You made my life harder for me than it should of been with my mother dead my father abusing me, having no one and you just had to bully me. You know what fuck you Grier." That literally broke my heart I had no idea about all those other things. She tried leaving but I grabbed her wrist before she could and I smashed my lips to hers. If she was going hate me forever then I want to at least kiss her one more time. She tried pulling away but I just pulled her closer I was so desperate and hungry for That kiss I never wanted it to end. I finally ended the kiss but I was still holding her wrist tight and she flinched and I think I knew exactly why. I just started at her with sad eyes. I then tried taking off all the bracelets she had on she tried stoping me but It didn't work. Once I got them off I couldn't believe what I saw she had scars and cuts on her wrist I started tearing up. Why would such a beautiful girl do this to herself. I'm such an idiot I can't believe that the reason she did that to herself was cause of me. "Nash I-." I cut her off by saying "get out." I couldn't let her get more hurt cause of me. "wha-." "I SAID GET OUT! I just don't want to hurt you." I said. "you know what I'll be happy to get out of here I don't want to spend another minute with you." she said and with that she left. Left me there in the closet alone. I just started crying. This is all my fault I should have protected her. This is all my fault I kept thinking. I love her.