Chapter twentytwo

Alexis^

Alexis POV:

I was currently eating breakfast just me and Mahogany this morning. "Hey you know today we have magcon?" Mahogany said "ya do know what time tho?" I asked "umm I think it's in about three hours so we have enough time to get ready and everything." I nodded and continued eating my bagel.

(Skip to magcon cause I can)

We made it to magcon and we were sitting in one of the rooms that the guys are in on breaks or before they go on stage. I was currently wearing a gray cropped T with high waisted shorts and my gray vans with my hair naturally wavy. I was just on my phone checking Twitter when I felt someone standing above me so I looked up only to see Matt smiling down at me. "hi." I said smiling back at him. He just chuckled and sat next to me and said "hey." back. He just looked at my phone to see what I was doing and then moved back enough so he could put his head on my lap. I just started playing with his hair by brushing my fingers through it. "excited?" I said "Ya I can't wait especially for the meet and greet." he said then Bart came in and said "alright y'all it's time to go on stage." Matt then got up and started sitting on the couch with me. They started calling the names of everyone one by one then they called Matts name "good luck babe." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "thxs." he said as he walked on stage while all the girls started screaming jeez they must really like these guys I thought.
I just watched the guys from back stage while they just played around and dance and just acted goofy and silly until they started calling people to ask question I just watch them answer when some blonde asked a question that I wasn't really expecting. "Are any of you dating?" I didn't really know if Matt was gonna say anything probably not I mean look at me why would he want to tell people he's dating me. But I just listened to see what he would say. And what he said surprised me "actually I'm dating someone someone special to me." he said I just blushed at that. Thank goodness they couldn't see me. "prove it." the same blonde said "ok Alexis why don't you come on stage." then everyone started yelling and screaming. I didn't know what to do. Do I come or was he just joking or are they gonna hate me ugh I probably look horrible. Then all of a sudden some guy gave me a mic and pushed me on stage. Now everyone was screaming even louder I just made my way to Matt not really knowing what to do. They were all screaming different things but I did hear someone say "eww her." and that just made me way more self conscious. But there were a few good ones it's just those bad ones stuck. "This everyone is my beautiful, caring, kind and smart girlfriend Alexis!" He yelled I just blushed and said "hi." then everyone was screaming again I just giggled. Then they continued doing what they were doing while I stayed on the stage watching them and laughing at what they were doing. I couldn't help but notice that Nash wasn't as happy he was more sad looking and I could tell that he was fake smiling. I wondered what happened.

(Magcon after party)

We were all at the after party for magcon. Only the boys and VIP members could come too it. I was just dancing and talking with Matt when I decided to get some punch. "hey I'm going to go get something to drink." I said he just nodded while continued to dance. I just kissed him on the cheek and went over to were the punch was. While I was pouring me some punch I heard someone say "YOU!" So I turned around and then felt a cold liquid and when I looked up it was the same blonde who asked the question about if any of the guys were dating anyone.