Chapter twentyone

Alexis POV:

When I heard the knock on the door I knew it was Matt. Before I was about to open it Mahogany gave me a thumbs up and so I gave her one back. I'm so nervous and was freaking out. Ok Alexis just act cool and don't screw it up I said before I opened the door where Matt was standing there wearing a white skin tight shirt with tan khakis and his hair was in a perfect quiff like always. I couldn't help but stare at how handsome he was until Matt said "This is for you." I looked at what he was talking about which was a red rose aww how sweet of him. "aww thanks here I'll put them in a vase you can come in if you want." with that I opened the door going in with him following. I couldn't find a vase so I just put it in a red cup that will have to do for now. "ok you ready to go?" He asked "yep." as we were walking I noticed I have no idea where to go. "hey Matt where are we going?" I asked him "that's the fun part it's a surprise." he said "oh come on I hate surprises please just tell meeeee." I begged. "nope." he simply said "ughhh." I just groaned. he just chuckled at that which let me just say was really sexy just saying. We finally stopped and when I look to see where we were we where at the carnival. Haha real cliche Matt real cliche I thought. "you like it?" He asked "are kidding me I love it." I said "well let's go." he yelled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the rides. We were now on this roller coaster and we were getting closer and closer at the top and Matt looked like he was about to die. He looked so scared it was hilarious. He was squeezing my hand tighter and tighter the closer we got to the top. We were now at the very top about to fall and Matt was freaking out. Then all of a sudden we were falling and Matt was screaming like a girl I was just laughing so hard at him it was so funny cause his face was priceless. I decided to put our hands up and when I did he calmed down a bit and started smiling it was actually really cute.
After the ride Matt was about to pass out. "we are NEVER doing that again you hear." Matt complained I just laughed at him and said "oh man up will ya." he just chuckled at that.
We were now just talking and walking when all of a sudden I saw this huge teddy bear and I wanted it bad. "oh my god Matt look at that teddy bear." I said "you want it?" I just nodded my head real fast. "ok then one ball please." he said "good luck." I said then he throw the ball as fast and hard as he could knocking over the three bottles. "yah you did it." I said and then kissed him on the cheek he just blushed. "You wanna head back now?" He asked I just nodded hugging my bear tighter.

We were now at my door and Matt was about to leave when I quickly asked "wanna watch a movie with me?" I don't know what came over me to even say that maybe it's just that I was having so much fun and I just didn't want it end. he just turned around and smiled real big and said "sure." I just let him in. "I'm gonna change real quick but you can get the blankets and pick out a movie." I said then went to the bathroom to change. I didn't notice mahogany anywhere she must be sleeping in a different room tonight.
I changed in some short pajama pants and a oversized white t-shirts I just left my hair in my messy bun and walked out to see Matt on the couch with the notebook on the TV and has one blanket. I just sat down by him and started to cuddle next to him with the blanket we were sharing on me.

Towards the end of the movie I heard Matt call my name."hey Alexis." "mhmm." I said while turning to look towards him. "umm well I really like you and I know we have only been on one date it's just I seriously like you and I was wondering if you would like to be. my. girlfriend?" Wait am I hearing this right did Matthew Espinosa just ask me out. Me plain old me. I must be dreaming then I realized I'm not cause Matt was just waiting there with a nervous expression on his face "OF COURSE. I would love to be your girlfriend." I said he just smiled real big then smashed his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back. We pulled apart when I heard a ring on my phone ugh really talk about bad timing. "sorry." I said he just giggled and said "its fine but I have to go it's getting late." "oh ok well I'll see you tomorrow." I said "yep bye beautiful." "bye handsome." And with that he was out the door. I just started freaking out and jumping up and down smiling like a freak when I remembered someone had called me so I went to see who it was. I grabbed my phone to see who it was. Then I saw Nash's number. huh why would he be calling me this lat-. I was cut off by a knock at the door. I went over to open it but before I could the door swinged open and Nash came out with a worried expression on his face. I just stood there shocked. He started looking everywhere until he saw me and came rushing towards me. Like what's his problem. "oh my god Alexis are you ok? Where were you? Are you hurt? Why did you come home so late? Blah blah blah he just started bombing me with questions. "I'm obviously fine like what's your deal it's not like you care I thought I meant nothing to you anyway?" he just ignored my comment and said in a serious voice "where were you?" are you serious right now gosh. "really. I was at the carnival with Matt chill." I said while smiling remembering the thought of him asking me out. "And it's not any of your businesses anyways." I said he just stood there looking like he was about to punch something I was kinda scarred actually. He then relaxed a bit when he saw how scared I was getting. "oh well umm sorry to barge in ill just go now." he said "ok night Nash." I said "oh um ya night." then he was out and I was literally about to pass out I was so tired I wasn't even thinking about what just happened with Nash. Right when I got to bed I was out.