Chapter 15: Holy Shit

I was laying down at the doctors office in the chair thing. Loki was beside me and he was playing with my hair.

"What gender do you want the baby to be?", I asked.

"It doesn't matter to me, but I would prefer a girl their easier.", he said.

"I think boys are easier.", I said.

"So what do you want our baby to be?", he asked.

"I still want a girl even though their a pain in the ass.", I said. Phil the pack doctor came in.

"Hello how are you guys this evening?", he asked. Phil was really nice. He was an old Asian man.

"Good.", Loki and I both said. We got everything started, Phil put the jelly on my stomach.

"Okay there's your baby.", he said, pointing at the screen. He moved around some more.

"Oh.", he said, looking surprised.

''What is everything alright?", I asked him. I looked at the screen and saw what he saw.

"Your having triplets.", he said, smiling. I looked over at Loki and he was smiling. I started feeling light-headed and I passed out.

Loki P.O.V.

I was in the pack hospital right now because Gwen passed out. The doctors wanted to make sure that she was okay. Well we find out we were having triplets. The genders of the babies were 2 boys and 1 girl. I was so excited about the babies. Dr.Phil said that her stomach was a little small for triplets, but that it should grow some more in about or week or so.

"Loki.", I heard Gwen say. I looked over to her and saw she was finally awake.

"Hey baby.", I said, stroking her hair out of her face. I know I called her baby a lot, but I couldn't control it. It was better than saying boo or bae. Those two words irritated the hell out of me.

"What happened?", she asked sluggishly.

''You passed out when we found out we were having triplets.", I said, I saw her eyes widen.

"So that wasn't just a dream. What are the genders?", she asked.

"2 boys and 1 girl.", I said, smiling.

"Awe. What the hell are we going to name them?", she said.

"Well we could do Loki, Lola, and Luke.'', I said. I always like the name Luke.

''That sounds nice. What about their middle names? Should we give them middle names?", she asked tilting her head to the side. I already had this settled.

"For Loki we will do my middle name Aaron, For Luke we can do Alistair, and for Lola we can do Ann." , I said.

"We need another one for Luke that's took long.", she said, scrunching up her nose.

"How about Allan?", I asked.

"Luke Allan Adams.", she mumbled. "That's sounds better.", she said.

"Good, so we have. Loki Aaron Adams, Luke Allan Adams, and Lola Ann Adams. "

"No Lola's middle name is to short.", Gwen said, she was so picky.

"What about Arley?",I said. It was weird but it sounded nice. Lola Arley Adams. It was like aria and alley smashed together.

"It's weird but we are weird. So let's go with it.", she said, agreeing.

"Well I'm going to go get the nurse, so we can release you.", I said. I left out the room and went to get the nurse.

Gwen's P.O.V.