Chapter 9: Bunch of Btches

Warning: Not really edited. But I did two updates in one day. So yay! Please comment on whether you want the baby to be a boy or girl and what name you would like them to have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gweneth P.O.V.

Loki and I were currently in the kitchen. I was sitting on the counter while he was making us some bacon, eggs, and pancakes. All the aromas in the kitchen were making my mouth water.

"Here you go, baby.", he said, handing me my plate, it looked so good. The pancakes were my favorite strawberry and banana, the eggs were fluffy and yellow, and the bacon was nice and crispy.

"Thank you, Loki.", I said leaning up and kissing him. He sat down right next to me because he knew how much I hated eating when people were right in front of me, it just made me nervous.

"How are feeling today?", he asked me while he was drowning his pancakes in syrup.

"I'm tired.", I said, shoving a pancake in my mouth. They tasted amazing.

"Well I would expect you to be after last night.", he said, kissing me on my neck. I started tilting my head back to give him more access.

"Loki,stop it.", I moaned. This only encouraged him to continue, he started kissing up my neck and nibbling on my ear lobe.

"Are you wet for me baby?", he asked rubbing me up and down on my thighs.

"Loki please.", I moaned.

"Please what?", he said stroking up my leg further.

"Please fu- *ding dong*

The doorbell rang and the mood was instantly killed.

"I'll be back, baby.", he said, getting up and going to get the door. I continued eating my breakfast, I was starving. I heard voices and then saw my mom, dad, and brother come in.

"Hey mom, dad, max.", I said, getting up and hugging them. They were such cockblockers.

"Hey Gwen.", they said before sitting down. That was creepy. I went over and sat back down.

"The place looks nice.", my mom said, looking around.

"Yeah thanks. So how's it been going?", I asked.

"I don't know is there anything you want to tell us?", my dad said, looking angry. I looked between all of my family my dad looked angry, my mom looked excited, and my brother looked bored as usual.

"Umm not that I know of.", I said, looking at them confused.

"Your pregnant.", my mom said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot.", I said, continuing to eat my breakfast.

"Forgot? Do you have any idea what you have done? You just turned 18 and now your pregnant. Do you know how that makes you look? Like a slut. Did you think about how hard it is to raise a baby? It is not easy, you're only a little girl and your not ready for this. You haven't even started your life or experienced it. You do not need to have this baby.", my dad yelled.

Everything he said really hurt my feelings, but I wasn't going to go upstairs and cry like a little baby.

"I am not a slut. I found my mate and what did you think we were going to do? Sit around and knit sweaters. No, we had sex and it was amazing, I have no regrets and I am not getting rid of my child if that is what your insinuating.", I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Gweneth your father is only trying to help, while I am happy that you are pregnant. You're so young and you don't need this baby,there is always later on in life to have a baby."