This employee won’t, but the ones who will have to deal with Aiden head-on most likely will. However, Claire would be there to defend and protect them. Luckily, he was heading to his room at the moment, so she had the opportunity to go and inform as many employees and she could and tell them to spread it to others.

If there was a problem with Aiden, Claire didn’t want them to deal with him on their own. They would most likely be stuck in a situation where they couldn’t do anything and have no choice but to take his insults. But if they immediately called Claire, she would be able to handle it. That’s what she’s been doing ever since she became the general manager, earning the small rivalry between her and Aiden.

But she couldn’t insult him or do anything rude back to him at all. Because he was a guest and Claire had no choice but to do her best and satisfy him. Even if he was nothing but a disgusting pig who used his money and status to take advantage of other people. And even if she wanted to do nothing more than sock him in the jaw and kick him out of Bishop Lodgings.

Unfortunately, Aiden’s been a longtime guest, coming to the hotel since he was a kid with his parents. And he had never done anything big enough to call down Logan to deal with him. If Claire wanted to, she could kick him out for being rude to her employees, however, she’s never done it simply because he was a frequent guest. And Aiden had never done any insulting in front of other guests to humiliate publicly.

To others, he looked like a perfectly sweet angel. Except the employees. They were terrified of him.

And it wouldn’t be right to kick out Aiden right when Heath just arrived. She didn’t want her new boss to think that she was the type of manager who frequently kicked out any guest. Her tolerance and patience level were high, but Aiden was one of the few who did things that took her to the edge.

Heath might also want Claire to be more patient with Aiden, just like Logan did. Aiden usually used the larger suites in Bishop Lodgings, meaning more income for the hotel. They could probably afford to lose Aiden, but satisfying the guests was their main goal, rude or not. Besides, it’s not like Aiden’s the only guest Bishop Lodgings has that’s more than a pain in the ass.

Claire went to the kitchen to check up on Chad and the other kitchen staff. They were dealing with the rush of guests well and they sent out orders quickly and efficiently, making Claire smile in approval. But then she was called over to the room service reception desk and her mood immediately went down the drain.

Aiden had called and he ordered a dinner meal for two. With Claire as the one to specifically deliver it.

The receptionist stared at her as she clenched her teeth and stood there in thought. She could refuse. That way, she wouldn’t have to deal with Aiden so early in the game. But that would mean someone else would have to do that.

And she didn’t want to put one of her employees in the hot spot. Besides, she needed to have a talk with Aiden anyway.

So Claire agreed in the end and found herself knocking on Aiden’s suite door with the dinner cart in front of her. It took only a few seconds before the door was opened by Aiden himself. When he saw that it was Claire, a wide grin appeared on his face.

She didn’t even bother and just pushed the cart inside before Aiden shut the door. Claire pushed it all the way into the room before she turned around and crossed her arms over her chest. Aiden had walked right behind her and when she faced him, he was closer than necessary.

At the side, Claire heard the water running, meaning Aiden’s ‘friend’ was taking a shower. Good. She didn’t need an audience.

“I’m sorry I was so formal when we just met again downstairs, Claire.” Aiden began, smirking down at her. “I shouldn’t have addressed you as Ms. Clark. After all, the two of us are already so…close.” He whispered the word.