Fifteen And Pregnant: Introduction

" Ready?" Deshaun asked as I came down the stairs. I looked at him and laughed. " do I look ready?"

" man just hurry up. And your pants aren't even buttoned up" he said sitting back down.
" yeah I know. None of my jeans are fitting the way they used to. I tried sucking in my stomach but the shit still won't button" I said getting frustrated.

He looked at me like I was crazy. " you better hope your ass isn't pregnant.. you better be getting thick or some shit. "

I didn't say anything. That made him look at me again. " you aren't pregnant .. right?"'
" I mean I haven't gotten my period in a month.. but it's always irregular so I don't think I'm pregnant" I said shrugging it off.

" let's go" I said while grabbing my bag.

............................
" girl you better hope your ass isn't pregnant. You're still a kid yourself" my friend Heaven said.

Heaven was a year older than me. Heaven was sixteen. We've been friends since I was in the fourth grade and she was in the fifth grade. She's always been there for me.

I sighed. " follow me to Walgreens after school. I'll buy a pregnancy test" I said while  up to go to my class.

.......:............
" well bitch? What does it say?" Heaven said while getting anxious.  I suddenly burst out into tears. Her face went from happy to sorrow.
I showed her both of the tests that now  read positive. " girl I'm so sorry" she said while embracing me with a hug. "Now what do I do?" I said while sitting down. I can't be a teen mom..

............................
Deshaun was waiting in his car for me. I ran inside his car since it was pouring. " why didn't you want me to pick you up from school?" He asked while driving off.
" I just had some things to pick up" I said looking out the window.
" some things like what?" He asked.

" I just had to get some stuff! Shit!" I snapped . I was getting frustrated because one I'm now a teen mom and two I'm super scared to tell him. I don't want him to react the way I think he will.

" damn why are you so mad?" He asked. I felt bad now. " I'm just having a bad day" I said while leaning against the window. " I just wanna go to my bed".

..................
I was about to exit the car when Deshaun grabbed my hand. " just text me when you're ready to talk. Okay?" He said while giving me a kiss.

I nodded my head and walked to my door. As I walked in, I didn't expect anyone to be home. But surprisingly my dad was home. " who was that?" He asked. My dad knows about Deshaun. He approves of Deshaun and they get along just fine. The only thing is, is that he doesn't know that Deshaun is turning 18 next month.

I told my dad that Deshaun was 16 turning 17. He was a little hesitant, but he didn't really have a problem after knowing that Deshaun is responsible. Deshaun works, has his own car and is on the verge of owning his own apartment soon.

" it was Deshaun" I said while taking off my shoes. He nodded. " how was school?" My dad said while hugging me.

" it was okay I guess"

He looked at me. " just okay?". I nodded. " well what if I told you that your teachers called and said that you have the highest marks in 3 of your classes?" He said with a big smile.

I smiled as well. " I'm very proud of you. And for that I have a gift for you"
My dad led me outside to the garage. He opened the garage doors.

I was now starring at a white Lexus with a pink bow wrapped around it. I began to scream. " you're turning sixteen in two months from now. I thought that this would be the perfect gift. We can get your drivers licenses soon" my dad said while handing me the keys.

I jumped on my dad and embraced him with the biggest hug." Thank you so so much dad! I love you"

I have a car now.. I'm super grateful for that. But then reality slapped me hard. I'm still pregnant..

My dad is proud of me for my academics.. but he certainly won't be proud of the fact that I'm carrying a baby.

His young daughter is pregnant. Not only do I have to see his reaction, but I have to see the reaction of my step mom, Deshaun, my family, his family and my older brother Adrian.

I'm really questioning myself right now. What did I really get myself into?

A/N: short chapter I know! But this chapter is the remake. I changed the name from " 14 and pregnant" to Fifteen and Pregnant! Let me know how you like it so far. Also, I need to start interacting with you guys more. So comment what city you're from and put your flag!
Toronto 🇨🇦
BeautyGoddess_