Chapter 45

(Speeding up time 🙈 Baby Toby on the side)

Three months had passed. Baby Tobias was five months old and communicated with people with adorable baby babble. There were times where all three boys had been out for a walk and had been caught by fans who wanted pictures with them and Tobias. They didn't take pictures with Tobias in them though, only because they wanted Tobias to have his own privacy even if they didn't have that for themselves.

By now, Tobias could roll over and he knew his own name and his tiny hearing aid worked well for him when one of his fathers called his name.

"Toby, baby!" Harry cheered as he walked through the door. He had been in the studio all day, leaving Louis with Toby. Toby's head turned to his name as he held the 'thing 1' teddy bear with both hands. He was sitting in Louis' lap, giggling and babbling to his father. Harry put his bag on the chair before sitting opposite Louis and pulling him onto his lap to play with him.

"How has he been?" Harry asked as he held his babbling son.

"Absolute dream" Louis said. Harry smiled and tickled Tobias, kissing his nose and then playing with the teddy with him.

"Are you okay? You seem off." Harry frowned. Louis sighed and shook his head before putting his head in his hands.

"I don't know anymore" Louis cried, his voice strained. "Management called. They said that after our year off for Tobias and the year we are using for the album writing and recording that we will be doing one last tour and then we will be breaking up. I mean, yeah. I knew Liam and Niall were getting tired of it, but I just don't know what to do anymore" He said.

Harry went completely silent. Momentarily ignoring the baby on his lap as Louis cried from exhaustion and confusion. He didn't want to stop performing but it was blatantly obvious that Liam was getting tired and wanted to start his own personal life with Sophia. Niall was beginning to settle down with his girlfriend and Louis an Harry already had a kid.

Harry took Tobias into his arms and stood up, leaning down to kiss the top of Louis' head. "I'm going to feed him, then we will have a proper chat" Harry said. Louis nodded and began cleaning up Tobias' toys and blankets he had slobbered on.

Five minutes later, Harry had his arm around Louis who was holding Tobias and giving him his bottle. "What are we going to do? I expected the band to finish this year or next since the contract runs out then. I do feel like it's the right time for us to split up but it's all that we have ever known." Harry spoke wisely.

"This is a new chapter, baby. A chapter from fame where we can chose what to do. We could expand on our family, maybe write music of our own or write for other celebrities. At the moment. Our future is an unwritten book that's slowly being filled in. Don't think about the future, just think about now and what we have now. Just be present." Harry whispered and kissed Louis' hair then looked down at Toby who had fallen asleep with the nipple of the bottle in his mouth. Louis smiled and took the empty bottle from his lips and sadly woke him up to burp him.

"Sorry, baby boy" he whispered, knowing that Tobias hated it as he just laid limply and didn't try to move any of his limbs. "You are right. We will just see where life takes us" Louis whispered as Tobias burped on his shoulder. "Oh good boy" Louis cooed in a childish accent, bouncing the baby on his lap before kissing his cheek.

"Shall we give him a bath?" Harry asked. "Would you like a bath, baby Toby?" Harry asked him. He laughed and babbled at his father before be picked him up, having Louis following him.

"Also, um" Louis began as he filled up the bathtub four inches as Harry stripped to his underwear to get in with his son.

"What is it babe?" He asked and sat at the end of the bath as Louis handed him over.

"Management wanted us t-to make a sex tape" He said. Harry almost dropped the rubber duck he was handing Tobias.

"No, absolutely not. Why would they ask or say that? It's disgusting" Harry gasped, holding Tobias to sit up and keep him sat up.

"Sex is disgusting to you?" Louis gasped.

"No. Sex is fun... and hot. Asking for a sextape is disgusting" Harry answered. Louis nodded and sat down on the floor by the bath.

"This is body wash" he told Tobias as he uncapped the bottle. Tobias stared at his curiously, reaching out for the bottle before giving up and splashing the water, causing Harry's upper chest to get wet.

Louis washed his tiny body before kissing the top of his head where light, curly hair like Louis' was getting thicker. Harry looked down at his son, admiring him as Louis washed the shampoo from his hair, taking care that the shampoo didn't get in his face.

"You are both so beautiful" Harry mumbled as he drained the water from the bath. Louis was holding Tobias to his chest with a towel wrapped around his baby's body to dry him off.

He blushed and looked down at his child he was holding. "Thank you" he said and tightened his grip on the baby.

Harry sat down, next to them and kissed down from Louis' temple, to his lips and then down his jaw. "Haz, let me get Tobias to sleep first" he chuckled as he stood up.

"Can I get him ready? I haven't done it in a while" Harry asked. Louis nodded gratefully and walked to his bedroom, laying on the bed as he listened to his fiancé in the other room, talking to their son.

"And I am in a very popular boy band, Toby. So is your daddy, and your uncle Niall and uncle Liam. No, no Toby. Don't swallow that!" Harry gasped. Louis chuckled sleepily and looked at the picture in the side of his bed. It was of him, Harry and Tobias and there was another of him with Harry, Liam, Niall and Zayn when everyone was happy and always together.

He missed it, but he was happier now with his son and fiancé even if the band was breaking up, he would still be seeing his bandmates, right?