Chapter 28

"Oh my God" Harry gasped, taking the paper towel from Angelina to wipe his stomach and then sitting up to hug Louis, crying into his shoulder. Louis was clinging onto him, looking up at the monitor with tears dripping down his cheeks and a smile on his face.

"Come here Angelina" he chuckled and took one arm from Harry and handed it out for her. She laughed and hugged them both as they sniffled. Angelina soon pulled away from the hug and printed off their ultrasound pictures for them as they continued hugging on the bench. "Our baby boy, Louis" Harry cried.

"Our Tobias Tomlinson" Louis whispered and pulled away to look at Harry who had probably half of his bodily fluids falling from his eyes.

"Tobias, y-you a-are sure?" he asked him. Louis smiled and nodded widely before Harry pulled him back into a hug. Harry chuckled as Louis helped him off the bench so Angelina could give them the pictures and information along with her number so they could stay in touch.

"Thank you so much, Angelina. You truly have been amazing." Harry said after he had calmed down. "Hold on, we got you a present" He said and pulled out a piece of paper from Louis' zipped up jacket pockets. Louis smiled widely as he handed over the cheque for half a million dollars. Angelina gasped and looked at the paper.

"I can't accept this!" She said, tears clouding her vision. "I don't deserve it" she cried. Harry smiled and hugged her as Louis snapped a quick picture.

"You have helped us know how to look after our baby boy and I can't thank you enough for what you have done for us so of course you deserve it, silly woman" he said with a light chuckle. He heard her chuckle by his neck and then pull away.

"Thank you so, so much" she cried again, walking up to Louis and hugging him to.

"It's fine, love. Now treat yourself" Louis told her. She smiled and nodded, pecking both their cheeks and watching them leave.

Harry and Louis walked out the room and paused, looking at each other with face splitting grins on their lips before they launched into each other's arms, other couples waiting for their own appointments watching.

Harry squeezed Louis' waist as Louis' arms were wrapped securely around his neck, squeezing lightly as they celebrated. "lets go and tell everyone" Harry squealed, grabbing Louis' hand and leading him to the car.

-

"It's a boy!" Louis and Harry cheered into the camera of their computer. They were currently on a Skype call with both of their families.

"Oh my God!" Anne and Gemma said at the same time as Robin turned to hug her. Louis' sisters were screaming and cheering as Jay and Dan hugged.

"Grandson" Anne gushed and put her hand over her mouth.

"Nephew!" Daisy said proudly.

"Now you have to tell the rest of the world." Lottie chuckled, looking at the ends of her dyed blue hair. Harry groaned and picked up his phone.

"I don't even know how we will do that" he groaned. Louis nodded and put his hand on his thigh.

"You could always do a livestream or film a video on your phone and upload it to Instagram or do it all cute" Felicity said as she ate her dry cereal with her hand.

"That's not a bad idea." Louis mumbled. Harry shrugged lazily and stood up, leaving the room to get his Apple slices for himself and his peanut butter.

Louis was laughing when he came back in along with the two families. He sat back down and began eating his food.

"Are you eating apple and peanut butter?" Jay asked. He nodded slowly embarrassingly. Louis chuckled and patted his leg.

"Cravings, huh babe?" He smiled fondly at his boyfriend as he ate his food quietly. "We better get going" Louis sighed.

"Okay" Anne pouted. "Bye, we love you" she spoke for all of them.

"Love you too" they said at the same time and then hung up.

Harry looked at him and pressed kisses from his earlobe to his cheek. "I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too. With my whole, entire life" he whispered back. Harry blushed and got an idea.

"How about we get Tobias' scan picture and then kiss but hold the picture in front of our lips and put 'it's boy underneath'" Harry said excitedly. Louis nodded and then put his hand over his mouth.

"Tobias! Baby boy Tobias." He squealed. Harry chuckled and held Louis to his neck.

"Baby Tobias Elijah" he mumbled. They giggled around and ran a bath as they took the picture.

Harry and Louis both instagramed and tweeted it with the caption "our baby boy". They didn't want to tell the fans the name until he was born.

Instantly, celebrities were tweeting them left right and centre. Niall called them first, ranting about how he was going to have another nephew. Liam called, sounding overjoyed and Zayn called right after with Perrie over FaceTime. They said their thanks and goodbyes and then went to their hot bath. Louis went to the kitchen before hand to grab a glass and some wine but got Harry some apple juice instead.

"Are we having a bath bomb. This one fizzes and makes bubbles after" he asked Louis who was pulling off his shirt, distracting him for a moment.

"Bath bomb princess" he said. Harry nodded and dropped it into the bath before pulling off his clothes and dropping himself into the deep water as Louis stripped. He sat down opposite him and put his legs on the side of Harry's legs.

"We should snapchat our lives" Harry said randomly as Louis sipped his wine.

"Ha! Like our own snapchat or a band one?" Louis asked.

"Our own. I guess we could do a band one but I doubt Liam and Niall want to show off their private lives. I wouldn't use it often, just sometimes" Harry replied, drinking his Apple juice afterwards.

"Whatever you want, babe" Louis whispered and leaned over his stomach softly to kiss him. "You're so beautiful" he whispered, causing Harry to blush.