Chapter 3

Ugh. My head hurts. I opened my eyes and the sunlight coming from the window blinded me for a split second. I looked around. Wait. I'm in my room? And it's morning already? What exactly happened yesterday? Was that kiss just a dream?

It sure seems like it.

Ah, I can't believe this! I felt so happy over such a silly dream! But his lips felt amazing. The kiss was...I can't even find the right words to describe it.

I got up, took a towel, some clean clothes and underwear and I headed to the girls' bathroom. As I entered the room, Sasha was already taking a nice hot bath.

"Y/N! Heeeeeeey!! C'mere and tell me everything!" She yelled as soon as she saw me, with her usual cheerful smile.

"Haha what do you want to know?" I asked laughing.

"What happened with Corporal Levi yesterday, of course!"

Her eyes were sparkling with curiosity. Her question made me remember the sweet dream from last night and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Oh.My.God!!! Something happened, something happened! Spit it out. Now."

"No, Sasha... Nothing happened. He told me that I should get over the shock for the sake of upcoming missions" I sighed.

"Whaaaat!? Just this?" She looked so disappointed that I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well what were you blushing for?" She asked a couple of minutes later.

"Haha, a pretty stupid reason actually. You see, I had quite an interesting dream about the Corporal last night."

"Oooh, you perv! I always knew you were one! Can't keep it hidden anymore. At least not from me" she said with a laugh.

"You're wrong! We...we only kissed. A nice sweet kiss. I wish it was real though..."

"Oh, come on! Don't you sulk like that! I'm sure one day you'll get to kiss him. Though if that happens, you'll have to squat a little bit."

We both laughed this time.

"Haha, don't be so rude! He's not that short, you know!"

After we finished cleaning ourselves, we headed to the dining hall. I was so hungry! But I had to stop by my room first, as I wanted to take the book I was currently reading along with me. I always read during breakfast. Sasha said she'll wait for me at the table we usually eat at.

As I reached my destination, I saw a familiar short figure standing by the door.

"C-Corporal! May I ask why are you standing in front of my room, Sir?"

"L/N. I have some business with you."

I froze up. Business? With me? What does he want me to do? I'm not ready to go on another mission yet. I invited him in my room. The moment he came inside, he slammed the door shut and locked it. Chills ran down my spine. His eyes were unusually cold.

"Did anything happen, Sir? You look troubled" I asked.

"None of your concern."

He was right behind me. We stayed still, without even saying anything. The pressure was killing me but I wasn't brave enough to turn around. I didn't want him to see me blushing as well as I didn't want him to find out about my feelings for him. I was sure that if he took a good look at my face at that very moment, he would have figured it out in no time.

Suddenly I felt something wet on my neck. It took me a second to realize that it was his tongue. It was a warm, slippery sensation, giving me goose bumps all over my neck.

"W....what are you....doing...to..me?" I said while panting. The warmth I felt in my dream was now a reality. My whole body was feeling hot and my head felt incredibly dizzy.

"Shut up, you brat. Just close your eyes and enjoy it" was all he said as he continued tracing circles with his saliva on my neck. All of a sudden I felt a sweet but painful sting around my soft spot. His teeth were dug into my skin. I let out a loud moan.

"Corporal Levi...not so rough..."

I could feel him smirk at my words. In a few moments he started sucking that same spot as hard as he could. I see, that's what he wanted. His purpose was to mark me. But why? I don't understand any of this.

In the end he bit me again. I felt something warm slip down my neck. The moment I touched it, I trembled in fear. That warm, burning liquid was my blood.

"Looks like I got carried away. I apologize as I didn't mean to injure you in any way."

Levi seemed like his usual self now. I'm glad... I never want to see him that cold again. He touched my cheek gently with his cold hand. It felt so good held against my flushed face. As he did that, his tongue slurped all the blood he drew from my neck just a moment ago. He then gave me a sweet, gentle kiss on the lips.

"Hmm you seem to enjoy it much more than the one I gave you yesterday."

What?

Yesterday?

Then...that wasn't a dream? We really kissed? I can't believe this. On second thought, I can't even believe what he did to me just now was real.

"You sure blush a lot, brat."

He started walking towards the door and before leaving the room, he turned to me, saying:

"I'll be sure to see you again as soon as possible. Just keep this our dirty little secret, my cute little pet."

And with that, he left.