Darry imagine:

For @Kayla_Of_Emity I hope you like it!💘😊

Darry pressed his lips to mine and pulled me closely to his chest. I giggled and pulled away.
"Darry," i squeaked, "as much as I like it when you kiss me, the gang could be back any minute!"
"Shoot, I forgot about them." He laughed and a grin spread across his face.
Darry and I had been together for a couple months and we've been keeping it a secret because we knew the teasing we'd get from the gang would be never-ending.
My thoughts were interrupted when Darry's lips were once again on mine.
This time I didn't pull away. Man was Darry a good negotiator when it came to locking lips.
We quickly pulled apart and ran to different sides of the room when we heard Two-Bit laughing at one of his own jokes outside. Darry plopped in his recliner, kicked up his feet, and snatched up a newspaper. He gave me an "act natural." Wink.
Two stumbled through the door still laughing his head off with the rest of the gang behind him.
"I swear Two-Bit," Ponyboy scoffed, "you're jokes get more and cheesy by the day."
I bit my lip when I realized I was still blushing from my make-out session with Dar.
"Why you so red kid?" Dallas laughed and put a cancer stick between his lips.
"I've been outside." I lied. I was hoping he'd buy it because it's been hot all day.
Dallas shrugged and went to the kitchen for a beer.
I breathed a sigh of relief and Darry did too.
"I'm gonna go hunt some action tonight at the daily double. Any of y'all wanna join?" Dallas yelled from the kitchen.
"Sure," Said Soda, "you goin' Steve."
Steve pulled him into a headlock and ruffled his hair. "Sure I will buddy."
"Me and Pony'll go to." Johnny Shoved his hands in his pockets and looked to Pony who nodded.
"I was planning on putting down a couple six packs of Bud, but if I don't get too drunk I'll join y'all." Two-bit said, his eyes still glued to the Tv screen watching Mickey.
"Well y'all better hurry it's gonna be Dark soon." Darry glanced over at me and winked.
I smirked because I knew what he was doing.
"You gonna go Kayla." Dally raised an eyebrow at me.
"Nah I'm just gonna stay here." I ran I hand through my hair and flopped back on the couch.
"Suit yourself kid." He shrugged.
"C'mon you guys. I want to get there before it starts snowin!" Dal yelled as he was walking out the door.
Everyone quickly piled out after him and now it was just me and Darry.
"Finally," He said relieved, "I thought they were never gonna leave."
I laughed and patted the couch for him to come sit beside me.
He wrapped his arms around me and I cuddled closer to him with my head on his chest.
Darry kissed my head. "I love you Kayla." His fingers intertwined with mine.
"I love you too Darebear." I giggled
and wrapped my arms around his neck and let my lips meet his. We were so occupied we didn't even notice a horrified Ponyboy standing in the doorway, the rest of the gang was behind him with wide eyes and their jaws dropped.
"Oh..my..god." Uttered Two-Bit.
Darry and I froze. I immediately pulled away and jumped to the other side of the couch.
"Uh," Darry laughed and scratched the back of his neck, "why are you guys back so early?" He tried to distract them with a question.
"The movie was over sooner than we thought, I didn't know you had plans." Said Dally stifling a laugh.
The room was silent for a couple seconds, then Two-Bit doubled over with laughter and so did everyone else.
I turned red with anger.
"What's so funny!" I growled and crossed my arms.
"Kayla's got herself a man!" Dally gave me a thumbs up.
I shot him a cold glare and he smirked back at me.
"I thought she was gonna suck his lips right off." Two rolled on the floor laughing do hard he was in tears.
"Alright you guys." Darry said sternly but his pink cheeks made him look not so tough.
"Aww Superdope's in love." Steve made kissy faces at Darry making him turn bright red.
"Okay I think it's time we told them." I grabbed Darry's hand and gave him a reassuring smile. He took a deep breath and nodded.
"Tell us what?" Asked Pony.
Darry looked at me again, I nodded and gave his hand a little squeeze.
"Kayla and I," he paused and took another deep breath, "have been dating for 3 months."
They all looked puzzled.
"We've been sneaking around behind y'all's back because we knew that you guys would tease the heck out of us."
He explained everything to them.
"Shoot Darry," Soda punched his arm and laughed, "we're only teasing cause we love y'all."
Darry rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Yeah yeah we love y'all too." I kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.
Two-Bit pretended to gag, I pounced on him and pinned his wrists to the floor.
"You really think you scare me kid." He cocked an eyebrow at me and smirked.
I smiled slyly and lifted my knee just below his belt.
He gulped and let out a nervous laugh.
"Okay Okay!" He hollered.
I let him up and joined Darry back on the couch. After that everything calmed down. I'm glad the gang finally found out about us, now we don't have to wait until a new movie comes out to cuddle on the couch.

I hope you liked it✨