Dallas imagine:

For: @jadethefangirl I hope you like it!😊

I sighed as the moving van set the last box in the empty living room. This has been a hard move for me, I loved living in New York. It was the most beautiful place in the world.
My mind flashed back to all the walks I took up the New York strip, the buildings towered high in the sky and neon signs lit up the streets. Everything  seemed to come alive when night came.
"Jade?" My mothers soft voice snapped me out of daze.
"Huh?" I darted my attention to her.
"C'mon you've got to go unpack. I promise honey you're gonna love Tulsa." She gave me a reassuring smile and pulled me close into her chest.
I walked up the stairs and into a fairly sized bedroom, it was big enough for me anyway.
The walls were painted a light beige, and a twin sized bed and a small desk were already moved in.
Night had already fallen, as I noticed the moonlight pouring through my bedroom window.
I sat on the ledge seat by the window and stared up at the stars. All I could see is the Empire State Building lighting up the night sky, the town bustling with life, and the beautiful New York that I fell in love with.
When my vision faded all that was outside my window was a couple bushes, a small fenced in house across the street, and a lonesome street lamp.
I decided after everyone was asleep that I would sneak out to explore this
New town.
"Goodnight Jade," my mother cracked the door and gave me a tired smile, "your father and I love you."
I clicked off my bedside lamp and got under the covers, "goodnight mom, I love you guys too."
She closed the door and I listened for her soft footsteps to stop. I heard the click of her and dad's bedroom door, then slipped quietly out of bed.
I threw on a long sleeve maroon sweater and some jeans with my pair of old white converse.
I wiggled the latch of the window and slid it open. The roof to the porch was a couple feet below me. My feet hit the shingles softly and luckily my landing didn't make too much noise.
Relief washed over me, and I let out a deep breath.
A smile came across my face when I felt the cool Autumn air against my skin. I shoved my hands in my jacket pockets and walked down the street. The lonesome street lamp was my only company, lighting the way.
My footsteps echoed through the darkness, but then it started to sound like there were more than just mine.
I turned to find five tall guys following me. "Socs," I mumbled under my breath. I was no stranger to these guys. New York was crawling with them.
The rich kids from the South Side of town. Then there were the Greasers, the kids from the the other side of town, the hoods, JD's, criminals, and any other bad name in the book.
I didn't really consider myself anything but now I know that I've always been a greaser.
"Look what we've got here fellas," the lead Soc stepped out of the shadows and into the light of the street lamp, "a grease walking all alone." He smirked and his friends laughed along with him.
"I don't want any trouble with you morons, so just leave me alone." I spat at them and turned to leave.
My blood went cold when I felt a metal object press against my throat.
"I don't like grease trash like you talkin' to me like that."
I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and waited for him to make his next move.
"Leave her Alone." A tall figure appeared from the darkness.
"Or what?" The dark haired soc holding me spat.
The mysterious hero stepped into the light of the street lamp and flicked out a six inch switchblade, "you don't wanna find out."
All the socs snickered at his threat, when he stepped closer to them, they knew he meant business.
"Alright grease," the dark haired soc shoved me to the ground hard, "you're safe for now." He waved for his friends to follow him and they disappeared into the night.
The guy who saved me folded up his blade and shoved it into his pocket.
"Hey are you okay?" He knelt down beside me.
My eyes wondered to his face.
He had dark brown eyes, and brown hair that surprisingly didn't have a drop of grease in it, he was very handsome.
"What's your name?" His voice broke my thoughts.
"Oh uh, Jade, my name is Jade." I smiled at him and he flashed me a small smile back.
"My name is Dallas, Dallas Winston." He offered me a hand and pulled me off of the ground.
"Thanks for saving me Dallas, I might not still be here if you hadn't." I chuckled nervously.
"No problem doll," he threw me a wink, "us greasers have to look out for each other."
We continued walking and talking, just getting to know each other. Dally said he grew up in New York too, we had a lot in common.
"Well this is my house." I stopped in front of the porch and turned to face him.
"Thanks again for saving me Dally," I bit my lip and looked up into his deep brown eyes, "I really do appreciate it."
He smiled and grabbed one of my hands and brought it to his lips.
"You're welcome beautiful." He whispered, making me blush bright red. I scrawled my number on a piece of paper and gave it to him.
"Bye Jade," he kissed me on the cheek and turned to leave.
"Dal wait," I stopped him, "I want to see you again."
He simply laughed, "oh trust me sweetheart, you will. I'm kind of a big deal around here." He winked and I watched my hero disappear into the night.

A/N*
I really hope you liked it!!! I loved writing this imagine💙I'm so sorry it took so long. I've been really busy lately and haven't had much time to write. Anyways I really hope you liked it!💞😊
-Stay Gold🌅