Part Three

"ANBU!" Lord Third shouts.

"Hai, Hokage?" An ANBU black ops member says in question as he shunshined into the room. He was bowed at the knee, his head down as he listened with the utmost respect.

"I have a mission fir you to accomplish, Go and collect my student Jiraiya of the Legendary Sennin and bring him here." Lord Third says with authority.

"Hai!" The ANBU shouts in acknowledgement and in a flash, he's off.

"Now, Kakashi there are some important things you need to know some things about Bolt Uzumaki before I release you from my office." Lord Third says.

"Hai, Lord Third." Kakashi says.

"Bolt is a genin of the hidden leaf, he is the age twelve years old and he is the son of none other than Naruto Uzumaki... I would like you to collect Naruto and Bolt's DNA and take it in for examination to see if this is true. As you can tell he has the attitude of his supposed father but I will not take any chances that this could be false aligations to bring down our village." Lord Third says.

"I understand." Kakashi says.

"Did someone call for me?" A strong masculine voice says from the window ledge.

"Jiraiya! How many times must I tell you to use the door! Be formal, you're after all my student! Have some respect!" Lord Third shouts.

"Sorry Sarutobi Sensei, I can't help but use the window...it's just the way of a ninja." Jiraiya says.

"Get in here and out of the window before I show you the way of a ninja as you fall down the side of the Hokage Tower." Lord Third threatens.

Kakashi and Jiraiya sweatdrop at this and Jiraiya jumps down into the office and shuts the window. "Sorry Sensei." Jiraiya apologizes.

"It's quite alright...now as I was telling Kakashi moments before. I need DNA from Naruto and Bolt. This mission is a mission within your already started previous mission to protect Bolt." Lord Third says.

"Woah woah, slow the train...what are you talking about? DNA from my student? and who may I ask is this...Bolt?" Jiraiya asks.

"Bolt Uzumaki..." Kakashi says.

"Uzumaki? So what does Naruto have family that I was not aware of?" Jiraiya asks.

"Bolt swears to Kami that he is the future son of Naruto." Lord Third says.

"Future son?!" Jiraiya shouts.

Lord Third sighs heavily, "You know, Tsundae always smacked you for acting this dumb...don't make me start smacking you as well." He says.

Jiraiya deadpans.

"The problem is that we have to get DNA from them without them knowing and what's worse is that Naruto is hard to capture at times. When he was a meer academy student he easily avoided being captured by jounin and ANBU status. What I've heard of this Bolt is that he is already genin status...if he's anything like Naruto that's going to pose a problem in getting their DNA quietly." Kakashi states.

"Hmm, why not just ask them then?" Jiraiya says.

"No...They'd never agree to it." Lord Third says.

"With persuasion Naruto could be persuaded into giving in," Jiraiya says and goes to the window. "I know just what he likes."

Kakashi looks to Lord Third and they both shrug.

~Academy~

"Hey Iruka..." A white haired Sage says.

"Ahh, Jiraiya of the Sennin...it's a pleasure to be in your presence..." Iruka says a bit loudly while bowing in respect.