Part 2

Youtube Vid for the teaser trailor to bolt included!

Hey, this is part 2!
We left off where Bolt was sorta mad at his father for not having his back against Iruka Sensei & Shino Sensei. Let's see what happens next!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO, nor do I claim to own it!
---

(Part 2)

   Naruto was just finishing the last of his paper work when two Jounin blurred into the room, "Seventh Hokage, we have an emergency!" One of the two shouted hysterically.

   "What is important enough to disturb me, and don't tell me Iruka was still not able to retrieve Bolt." Naruto says, a bit annoyed at the two Shinobi in front of him. 'Seriously, did he have to do everything?' He thought to himself.

   "He was back in class and then he got away again during the academy's break. He's painting the Hokage monuments!" The other of the two Shinobi shrieks.

   Naruto frowns then sighs with audible irritation, "I'll go retrieve him." He says, and opens the window to his office. He jumps out and looks up towards the mountain that held the Hokage faces. On Hashirama Senju "First Hokage", Bolt had wrote IDIOT, on Tobirama Senju " Second Hokage", he had wrote DORK, on Hiruzen Sarutobi "Third Hokage", he wrote PERV.

   Naruto looked at his Father 'Minato Namikaze' " Fourth Hokage's", face monument, it said 'GEEZER/GRANDPA'. On Tsundae Senju's " Fifth Hokage", face monument he wrote down 'OLD HAG'. Naruto looked mad as his lips turned downward into a frown and his fists clenched tightly. Bolt had drawn a horrible looking mouth on Kakashi Hatake "Sixth Hokage's", facial monument. Worst of all was when Naruto looked at his own face on the Hokage monument. Bolt had written 'SHITTY OLD MAN and STUPID FATHER' on his face.

   Naruto spotted the boy, and immediately ran towards him. He grabbed the boys arm and began to yell at him, " Bolt Uzumaki! Stop this instant!" He landed on the top step of the monument and knelt down to his son's level. "What do you think you're doing Bolt!" Naruto asked loudly.

   "Telling the truth! I hate the Hokage! You're never around, you never have time for your family! You never have time for me!" Bolt yelled then wiped the tears from his eyes.

   "Oh Bolt, you don't understand... To be Hokage is to be not just the father to his children but to be the leader of his village. I love my children but I also have to be strong and work hard to keep our village safe. To keep you safe I have to keep everybody safe... Do you understand?" Naruto asks, his hand on his son's shoulder.

   Bolt nods, "Good. Now that that's settled, you can not graffiti the Hokage monument... You can't do as you please and think I'll give you a long leash just because I'm your father and because I'm Hokage...Please, clean this mess you made, up. If you do we can have ramen with mom and your sister at Ichiraku Ramen?" Naruto says. Bolt sighs, he loved ramen but he didn't want to clean up such a big mess but in the end he did it anyway.

~Two Hours Later~

   Naruto treated his three family members and himself to ramen two hours after Bolt had finally finished cleaning up the Hokage Monument. Naruto didn't tell Hinata about Bolt's little excertion which made Bolt relax a bit. He finished six big bowls of miso & pork ramen, his father had eaten at least double of what he had eaten. Himawari and Hinata only ate an individual bowl each. Naruto picked Bolt up and put the boy on his shoulders, "So...shall we go home? I finished my work load, I've just got my invention and the village inventory to go over before bed. Naruto asks Hinata; who was picking up a sleepy Himawari.