Yoonmin

A/N: enjoy the Yoonmin!
-Jimin POV-
There he was, smiling that cavity-inducing smile. His dark eyes were stark against his porcelain-like skin. His messy blonde hair covered his eyebrows. I loved the way he looked so bittersweet, the way he would smile while his eyes told a different message. I especially loved when he performed. He truly became alive and I could see his every feature in crystal clarity. Each bead of perspiration that trickled down his slender neck, the way his bones moved under the surface of his skin, the fire awakened in those dark eyes. I loved listening to his voice, with its husky tones and slight lisp. I loved the passion with which he sang, it was as if he were throwing down all barriers and revealing his own beautifully flawed self. I loved him. I loved that gorgeous being known as Min Yoongi. I tried so hard to pass it off as a simple crush. But my feelings were much more complicated than that. I was well and truly in love with him. I felt the iciness of unrequited love, I was sure he was straight. I was just a friend, more likely just another band member. I drowned my feelings in other people, but they always resurfaced, bright and blinding as the sun. Sometimes I would get home from another man's house and I would see hurt in Yoongi's lovely eyes. Surely he was just disappointed in my conduct. Surely his caring didn't go beyond disappointment. Sometimes, I swore I caught glimpses of a deeper love when I looked into his eyes, but I had to be imagining things. I had just gotten home from a guy's house who I had met at a club. After we did our business, I left, without a word of goodbye. It was simply a mutual need to drown out the rest of the world and escape. Yoongi was the only one awake and he was looking at me with that burning hurt in his eyes. I felt as if my body was on fire under his gaze. Why did he have to look at me like that? His scorching eyes only served to bring up those painful feelings again. If it weren't for that gaze tonight, I'd still be wrapped up in blissful oblivion for at least until morning. I could've gone a night without crying myself to sleep. "Jimin," his husky voice was so gentle, I wanted to cry," I'm really worried about you." He looked so concerned I wanted to drown myself. Tears sprang into my eyes. I was so sick of this. Sick of skirting around my feelings as if they were a violent beast. So what if he hated me? Even that would be better than this...this absence. "You want to know the reason why?" I whispered, looking straight into his scorching gaze. He looked taken aback by my tears and words. I smiled bitterly. "I love you. No matter how hard I try, no matter who I sleep with, it's always you, it's always my painfully straight Min Yoongi," I confessed, head down, already leaving the living room. I wasn't expecting there to be a grip on my wrist. I wasn't expecting soft lips to be pressed gently to my own. I stared at him. I stared into his fathomless eyes. I couldn't hear what he was saying but I saw the words on his lips, I love you, Jimin. My mind finally registered and everything zoomed into focus. The love in his eyes, the way his lips tasted as I kissed him back, trying to convey my love, my relief, my pain, my happiness in that one kiss. As soon as we got into his room, our kisses became hungry. We were ravenous to know, to taste every inch of each other. I saw the same fiery passion in Yoongi as I saw on stage, except this time every movement was filled with love. I loved the way his lips trailed down my neck and collarbones. I loved how tenderly he removed each piece of clothing. I loved how sweetly he gazed at me and whispered "beautiful". I loved how he treated me as fragile, yet looked at me with intensity, seeing how far he could push me until I broke. I loved the way he slammed in and out of me, how he groaned and lustily whispered my name. I loved looking into the seductive depths of his eyes, seeing the passion, seeing the desire, and seeing a consuming love. I loved how when we finished, he pulled me into a tight embrace and kissed my lips, then my forehead as if I were the most precious being in the world. I loved hearing the words "I love you" whispered intimately in my ear. I loved the way he smiled when I repeated the words back to him. I loved how I had seen the real Min Yoongi laid bare and perfect together with his flaws and insecurities before me. I loved him. I loved that gorgeous being known as Min Yoongi.
A/N: this oneshot was a little different from my usual. I hope I didn't bore you to death or anything and please let me know of any typos ^^' I sincerely hope it wasn't complete crap >_< please comment <3 Jikook or Vkook for the next pairing?