Chapter 8

AN: ALL GRAMMAR NAZI COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AND IGNORED, THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED

Hi everyone, thank you all for reading, I hope you are enjoying this more refined version of my story.

Enjoy

Chapter 8

Wolfgang glanced around the elevator as Amy leant almost all of her weight on him. The people who shared the cart with them watched her concerned. She looked like she was in a drugged stupor. “She has never travelled well.” He said to the suspicious stares, “A few hours’ sleep and she’ll be bouncing off the walls and giving me a headache about having to see the big Ben right now.” He finished with the tone of someone who had suffered this fate before and got a few chuckles as everyone relaxed.

There was a ding and the doors opened Wolfgang scooped Amy into his arms and carefully carried her from the elevator. Bastion and the bell hop followed with their bags. Bastion had organised this trip carefully, seeking the right permission from the right Alphas. If it had been any other pack member they would have been here within days instead of the week it had taken. But because Amy and Wolfgang were Alphas there were a whole different set of rules that had to be followed. The Alphas had only agreed because the Merlins had approached them and informed them the reason for Wolfgang and Amy’s visit was at their request; that they wanted to meet Amy and since the Alphas could sympathise with the sentiment they had allowed it. There were conditions of course but they could be easily met.

Wolfgang let the bell hop lead the way, in quick time they were in their suite, “Which room has the biggest bed?” Wolfgang asked.

The young man turned to one of the doors and opened it. “The master room,” he said as he stepped aside. Wolfgang walked in and gently placed Amy on the bed, he carefully slid her out of her jacket, shoes and belt. He moved her up the bed and put her under the covers; she rolled onto the side and grabbed a pillow so that she could hold it and moments after she had settled she was asleep.

He smiled and leant over her gently kissing her temple. She purred for a moment and hugged the pillow tighter. He left the room gently shutting the door, when he turned it was just Bastion who was in the small kitchen making coffee. The bags were lined up on a couch but were still packed as Bastion didn’t think they would be here for long.

Wolfgang sighed as he saw his laptop setup on the coffee table. He sat and pulled the laptop onto his lap and opened it, he crossed his jean clad legs and placed them on top of the table. Plugging in his wireless modem he logged into his computer. Bastion put a coffee down beside Wolfgang before he sat and picked up a book to read.

They worked for several long hours before there was a knock. Bastion checked his watch as he put his book down, “They’re early.” He complained slightly.

“Let them in.” Wolfgang said as he finished off his last email, some days he wished he didn’t have the responsibility of running a company although he was winding back his involvement and was even considering putting a CEO in charge. He just wanted to spend all of his time with Amy and get more involved with the pack. He put his laptop aside and stood as two men entered the room.

The two men glanced around the room for a moment with calm curiosity, they didn’t appear any older than their late thirties yet there was an aged wisdom in their eyes, a kind of madness which bespoke of far too much hopping around time and living and seeing far too much. They were both dressed simply in modern clothes, jeans, shirts with jackets so that they could blend in.

“Pleasure to finally meet you Wolfgang,” The man with the short black hair said, his eyes were a bright green against pale skin. However, his most interesting feature was his facial hair, he wore his beard short but had an interesting feature, from the corner of each side of his mouth a white line started and joined to form a V at the end of his chin. “I am Mryddin.” He introduced himself.