"I say, we throw a celebration party!" Rocky yelled coming inside and sitting next to me. "Alexa is coming with us."

"I'll go inform Stella." Dad told us as he peeked inside, walking away after.

"Okay, everyone write down the guest, I'll call them. Rydel said handing Rocky a paper and a pen. "Mom and I will go shopping."

"I'll drive." Ell ran outside and mom and Delly went after him.

I wrote down the names I wanted and sat on the couch after.

"What about Laura?" Rocky said

"Why would I invite her?" I furrow my eyebrows, watching him shrug. I turn back to the TV turning it on.

Ratliff's POV

Rocky finished filling his guest and handed me the pen.

"You're inviting Laura?" I hissed.

"We are leaving soon! They have to at least say goodbye. Don't tell Riker! Nor Ross!"

Laura's POV

"Are you sure Ross wants me there?" I asked Rydel throw the phone.

"Why wouldn't he want to? I mean to say goodbye and all. Just came on. We're counting on you." She insisted.

"Rydel, I'm glad you are trying to make things work but it's over between us." I explained.

"Laura Marie Marano, come say goodbye! That is an order!" she shoot making my ear hurt.

"I'm not going. I'm sorry." I answered prepared to hang up.

"I hope you don't regret that." she hung up right after, trully Lynch style.

If I went I could give Ross false up and he wouldn't be mourning the death of our relationship he would keep in hopes of fixing it.

"Going to the Lynches too?" V asked happily stridding down the stairs.

"No!" I yell rolling my eyes.

"Why not? Ross will be there." She teased with a sly smile on her face attempting to convince me.

"What would he think if I showed up! He asked me not to talk to him again! I have to respect that!" I reasoned. "What about you? What are you going to do about Riker? He is also going away for a year!"

"I know that. But I can handle myself." She said. "Are you really letting him walk away?"

"I know you don't understand."

"No, Laura. I don't. Neither does anyone else!" she yelled at me.

"Well, I don't need you to." I said before stomping up the stairs.

-

I parked on the other end of the street where there is room for my car and walked towards the Lynch house. 

It was like I couldn't control my feet or my arms. I was unwillingly coming here.

When I arrived at the house I immediately heard voices and music from the inside. I knocked eagerly still having a mental discussion of what I was doing. Rydel opens the door with a frown on her face.

"You are late." She stated crossing her arms.

"You can't possibly be mad at me. I did what you asked me to." I said before she left without another word.

Freaking seriously I thought the only feelings I would hurt would be Ross's. Why is everyone mad at me?

"Hey cutie." Rocky pointed when I walked inside and closed the door.